One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Divya Narain

Advocate Divya Narain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDayal Bagh, Agra
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, Recovery, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Divya Narain completed her law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Banking & financial, Civil, arbitration, consumer, MSME, Real estate, drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

Akash - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
ASHU SHARMA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Divya Narain aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Divya Narain

Q: Withdrawal of consent in Mutual Divorce case

How can a husband withdraw consent in Mutual Divorce case in which the MoU and compromise deed has been signed ?

Advocate Divya Narain answered
Helloin mutual consent divorce, consent can be withdrawn by any party at any stage of the process. The particular party need to denote the same before the concerned court along with the reason if required

Q: My brother wife leaving with her parents from past one year with 1 kid

Sir,My Brother wife stay with her parents from past one year with 3 year girl kid.She is working woman and we tried lot of time to went her home with brother for come back home.But she not agreeing she demanding seprate house don't want to stay with our mother and father.Pl suggest now she went to Dubai without informing my brother and 3 year girl kid staying with Nana and Nani.Pl suggest what we can do

Advocate Divya Narain answered
HelloIf you want to secure your marital tie, you may fulfill her wish by living separately from your parents. if not, you may file for divorce as per law 1 year separation is required. For the girl child you may file a Custody case.

Q: i want divorce from my husband. either individual or mutual divorce.

meri shadi ko 6 yr hone wale hai.. is beech hm dono family me fight bht hui h cz hm dono me understanding level nhi hai.. kb se bby hui h fyt aur zyada badh gyi choti choti bat pr..kuch tym se hm dono k beech koi relation nhi h.. na hi koi fyt hui hai... but ab me alone feel.krti hu, koi sath suport nhi kr rha laws ne bhi sath chhor dia hai.. husband b srf kam se related bat krte hai.. na kahi ana jana. muje divorce lena hai.. koi female lawyer help kr de. meri situation smjh kr..

Advocate Divya Narain answered
Helloyou can file for mutual divorce if only your husband is ready to give you divorce. Otherwise you need to file for a contested divorce before the court along with other similar processes which will help you out to take divorce at earliest. The correct solution to your problem can only be brought after proper consultation with a lawyer.

Q: Security amount is not being refunded

I signed a contract without reading and the owner did not say anything about it the agreement is for 11 months but i need to vacate it beforehand due to some issues I’m giving him prior 1 month notice. Am I eligible to get my security deposit back or not?

Advocate Divya Narain answered
Hellothe terms and conditions are totally based on the contract which you have signed. of the contract have 1 month notice clause then you can go ahead with the process. Apart from this, the contract must be as per law, if not the same can be challenged. which may only be justifying after scrutiny

Q: Seeking Mutual consent divorce , married in 2023 April

Hi Sir/Mam,I am Rajesh and married in April, 2023. After marriage me and my wife things that our marriage will not work and looking for a mutual consent divorce.However worried it may take too much of time?Can we go for Nullifying the marriage as both are worried about family reputation in village?

Advocate Divya Narain answered
HelloThe marriage can be nullifying under some conditions as per law. In your case if any of that condition prevailing, we can move before the concern court for the process. otherwise you have to wait for 1 year from your marriage date for mutual consent divorce

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Divya Narain

Can Advocate Divya Narain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Divya Narain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Divya Narain?

When you meet with Advocate Divya Narain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Divya Narain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Divya Narain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Divya Narain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Divya Narain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Divya Narain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Divya Narain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Divya Narain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Divya Narain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.