One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamshedpur - Advocate Binod Kumar Mishra

Advocate Binod Kumar Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
Mango, Jamshedpur
34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Binod Kumar Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 34 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Binod Kumar Mishra's office is in Mango, Jamshedpur.
  • District Court, Jamshedpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jamshedpur

Top Reviews

Pramod - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate is knowledgeable and was aware of facts.
Aug 04, 2018
Anupama mishra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was satisfied with the lawyer's consultation and thought to take the case further. He gave me an appropriate and remarkable advise.
May 25, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Binod Kumar Mishra Wife and her family threatening to file a fake case against me my elder uncle dont want to give my share from grand fathers property.