One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Bidyalok Mohaptra

Advocate Bidyalok Mohaptra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kalyani Nagar, Cuttack
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu
Advocate Bidyalok Mohapatra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bidyalok provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, divorce law, consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bidyalok enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 2013. He is a member of the Orissa Association.

Enrollment Number : O/221/2013
  • District Court, cuttack,
  • Orissa High Court

Get advice from Advocate Bidyalok Mohaptra

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Bidyalok Mohaptra Brother harassing to capture property what can I do Delay in possession of flat how can I recover my loss