One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Balaram Deo

Advocate Balaram Deo

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSamantarapur, Bhubaneswar
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Balaram Deo has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Balaram provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Balaram enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1998. He is a member of High Court Bar Association Orissa.

Enrollment Number : O/769/98
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Balaram Deo. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Balaram Deo

Q: Property division between sibling after the death of parents

We are two brothers and 3 married sisters Hindu. Our parents and elder brother died. How can we share our land as well as residential property

Advocate Balaram Deo answered
Dear Sir.Ancestral property are always divided in metes and bound by way of partition in between the legal heirs and successors. So you can share your property by way of partition in between you either amicably or by the court of law through ba partition suit.

Q: What to do if a cheque is dishonoured

I gave 148000 to a person for purchasing a plot from him .Total cost of the plot is 240000.He give me a reciept as a reality firm .But i think he has no regd for the firm. Later he didnot sell the plot to me as he has no town planning permit.So he give me a cheque dated 30 4 2018.if the cheque is bounced then cheque bounce or civil case can be done?

Advocate Balaram Deo answered
Dear Sir/MamIf a cheque is dishonored,a notice u/s.138(b) is to served on the person who has issued the cheque for payment of the amount within 15 days of receipt of the notice .If not paid then a case is to be filled.

Q: Wants to file for divorce have only notary certificate not marriage

I (Hindu) got Married in 2010 with notary registration by stating we have just married in a temple. We do not have any pictures of our temple marriage because it's never happened. But all these are mentioned in that certificate as advised by a lawyer at that time. After that, we never proceed to have a marriage certificate by some negligence. My question is : 1. Is that certificate is still valid? 2. Do i need to get a divorce before marrying someone else? Note: I have 4 yr old son and we are not staying together for last one and half year. I have registered A complaint against him due to his excessive physical violence. And no one is there to support me. Please kindly suggest.

Advocate Balaram Deo answered
Dear Mam/SirI would like to draw your attention that no marriage is registered before a Notary Public. The certificate you are claiming might be a Declaration of marriage and/ or affidavit in token of your marriage solemnised in a temple. Hence the marriage solemnised in a temple is nothing but a marriage under Hindu law. So certainly you have every right to approach the court for dissolution of the marriage by a decree of divorce by a competent Court.

Q: I want to court marriage with my bf who is also of my age i.e. 18years

I am 18years old and my bf is also of my age. Our situation is going very critical day by day so we think to marry each other. But the question is that now we are eligible but can our parents still register a case against us if we do a court marriage? Please answer honestly and soon.Please answer can any case be filed against us as he is 18years old. My religion is muslim and he belongs to hindu religion but we both love each other a lot. And I will become hindu after marriage with him. Please ans can this year we marry each other without having any case filed against us? And if it happens so how can we get rid of it?

Advocate Balaram Deo answered
Dear MamNo doubt both of you have attained majority by completing 18 years. But the minimum age limit for a male is 21 years and a female is 18 years. So your bf has not attained the right age of marriage though you have attained the age limit.



Advocate Balaram Deo answered
Dear SirIf you want to divorce your wife , you have to file a divorce case before the concerned family court or any other court of competent jurisdoction with the grounds of divorce. Therefore a thorough discussion is required to set out the grounds of divorce and also other modalities.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Balaram Deo

Can Advocate Balaram Deo represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Balaram Deo can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Balaram Deo?

When you meet with Advocate Balaram Deo for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Balaram Deo?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Balaram Deo, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Balaram Deo?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Balaram Deo, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Balaram Deo?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Balaram Deo regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Balaram Deo?

The cost of hiring Advocate Balaram Deo can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.