One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shimla - Advocate Atul Sood

Advocate Atul Sood

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLakkar Bazar, Shimla
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Atul Sood has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atul provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, writs, service matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Atul enrolled with the Bar Council of Himachal Pradesh in 2005. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Himachal Pradesh & Bar Association of Shimla District Court.

Enrollment Number : HIM/28/2005
  • District Court, Shimla
  • District Court, Solan
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Shimla

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atul Sood. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Sood

Q: Daughter claim compensation given by Govt to mother for her land

Do I ( hindu married female ) have any right in the cash received by my mother as compensation for her ancestral land from government

Advocate Atul Sood answered
Of course you can claim share in sale consideration / compensation received by your mother in the ancestral land, in case you have not relinquished your rights in the property or you are not disowned by the family

Q: i want to purchase a land in village area near shimla what to do

i am from punjab and i want to purchase a land for making a holiday home in a village near shimla which is out of shimla MC area so please suggest me how can i purchase a land there minimum 900 sq yards.

Advocate Atul Sood answered
Only Himachali Agriculturist can purchase land in Himachal Pradesh. If you want to purchase land for making holiday home, you have to seek permission under Section 118 of the HP Land Reforms Act. That permission is given by Cabinet (Government) after receiving the application in this regard, this permission is not given/provided normally, but you can try for the same. there is no bar in purchasing flat within Municipal Area.ThanksAtul Sood AdvocateHP High Court, Shimla

Q: Legal advice for ancestral and fathers property & income

We're two brothers and one sister. Sister is divorcee and staying at our home with our parents. We both brother are not much supported by our parents and our father is retired pensioner. Our father's intention is to give all his income & property to our sister and we both brothers are worried on this issue. What are our rights on our father's property, income and investment. The ancestral land is not in our name it is on our father's and his brother's name so far. Please suggest what are our legal rights which we can ask our father to provide us... We doubt that he will transfer all his property and our ancestral land to our sister only. Her intention is also wrong and she is trying to create differences among us. What are our legal rights on our father income, investment, house & ancestral property. We got joint house and we have supported our parents to built this which is constructed on our ancestral land. Kindly suggest best of advice your advice.

Advocate Atul Sood answered
For proper reply you have to mention your age and your marital status also. presuming if you are above 25 and married you can claim partition in your ancestral property to the extent of your share as coparcener in the property. you can not claim in the property of your father, which is his self acquired property.

Q: Purchased plot not given way from road to plot as promised what to do

I have purchased a plot and when I purchased the plot owner agreed to give me way from road to plot which mentioned in my registry documents. Now he not agree and force me So tell me what I can do legal actions on this guy.

Advocate Atul Sood answered
you can seek remedy by filing suit for specific performance before Civil judge in whose jurisdiction this property falls and for filing the same you need documents such as Sale deed containing clause relating to providing access to the plot you had purchased. there is limitation also, you have to file this suit within three years of purchase of plot from previous owner.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atul Sood

Can Advocate Atul Sood represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atul Sood can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Sood?

When you meet with Advocate Atul Sood for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Sood?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Sood, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Sood?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Sood, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atul Sood?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atul Sood regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atul Sood?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atul Sood can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.