One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik

Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChauliaganj, Cuttack
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, cuttack
  • District Court, Jagatsinghpur
  • District Court, khurda
  • District Court, Puri
  • Orissa High Court
  • Rourkela District Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Cuttack

Popular Reviews

Prabhudatta Sahoo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Aslesha Pattnaik. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Aslesha Pattnaik's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik

Q: Further In Investigation U/S173(8)Cr.Pc.

Can a judicial magistrate order the police for further investigation u/s173(8) if the the police send the charge sheet as FRT and the informant file a protest petition through complaint case.i would like to know has the judicial magistrate power whether to start the complaints case by recoding the statement u/s 200 crpc.or to send the complaints petition to concerned police station for further investigation u/s 173 (8) cr.pc.?

Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik answered
The Orissa High Court has reiterated that the power of Judicial Magistrates to order further investigation under Section 173(8) of the Code of Criminal Procedure is not taken away only because cognizance was taken of an offence.

Q: While changing advocate in middle of case

Is it a legal standard practice to charge consent fee as high as 10 k for noc?

Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik answered
no who said charges for noc or changing advocate u talk ur advocate and tell him u wants chng advocate and it's required noc plz sign it.....after that u engelaged ur suitable lawyer for ur case...

Q: my parents abused by my 17 yr old brother

My brother is beating my mother everyday for money and bike. He is abusing my parents with bad words in public as well as inside the house. My parents are living in hell because of my brother. He also threatens to kill me and my parents. I need some legal solution to this daily trauma by keeping him out of the house or in jail. please provide me a legal help in this matter.

Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik answered
first lodge a fir against him.....then police arrest him and produce bfr the magistrate with in 24 hrs....then he thinks fit about ur fir copy he send into jail.....and u must lodge heavy section against him....

Q: I have married of 5yrs after four yrs of marraige have a girl child.

Now my child has only 7 month old. And i want divorce from my husband. So my question is that Is the child custody going to my husband or me.

Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik answered
if u wants to keep ur child then u have..father custody is optional if u hv denies den he bound to keep his child otherwise first priority u hv keep ur baby with u.....and getting maintenance for both .....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik

Can Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik?

When you meet with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aslesha Pattnaik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.