One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSikandra, Agra
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashok provides services in the various field of Family, Divorce, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Labour & Service, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashok enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a Joint Secretary of the Greater Agra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/3500/2007
  • District Court, Agra

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

Abhinav Pratap - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha

Q: Can I file a case against my boss in India for using abusive language

Can the file a case against my boss who always use abusive and harsh language when i was working with him at Egypt. Now i have left my job due to this and came back to india, but my boss is still working in egypt. Company in which i was working is an Indian based manufacturing company in Egypt. Is it possible?

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha answered
Dear sirYes you can file a case under section 504 ipc in related court against your boss in can also file a defamation suit against your bosd and demand huge money for thid.for more detail u May contact me

Q: Employer not letting to quit after the expiry of the contract

I'm working in one of India's reputed company as a consultant on yeraly contractual basis. On 31st of August my contract got terminated. And I have been asking for new contract since 1st of August and nobody replied. On 1st sep HR mail me and ask me to continue my service and told me theat they will provide it soon. Then on 14 th sep they gave new contract for another year. And after evaluating the contract I decided to quit. But to raise the salary for the period after termination of contract and and till the date work done i.e 1st sep to 14 sep I will have to sign the new contract and then I shall quit by give one month advance notice as told by my HR which is total harassment. so how should I deal with it ??

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha answered
Dear sir,U have not cleared ,have u accepted your new contract? If not then its terms and condition does not apply on u.secondly ,but if u are working on the basis of it then this is your decision & on your risk u can not blame company,after the expiry of old contract both are free to take decision . verbal assurance is not sufficient.

Q: What legal action should be taken against fraud company

I had lodged FIR against a company owner who cheated me and many others and ran away to B he, in turn, sent me a legal notice for defaming him as it got reported in the media .. they are also harassing me by reaching out to my company HR and writing emails to them. What should I do?

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha answered
Dear sir U have already lodged FIR against the company .u have not cleared that under which section FIR has been lodged? Any way police will analyse the issue on which a case Will be framed in the court.if your company ask it u may inform the details.if the previous company harass u then u may add another complain case in the court. I

Q: Query related to Government Job

Sir I was a lekhpal in revenue department in Bijnor district. 25 June 2016 I joined.on 15 May 2018 I resigned and joined as a teacher. Before joining I follow all formalities like departmental permissions etc.After 4 months of service I knew that there is a supreme court case in this teacher bharti. Till now revenue department did not relieve me just order orally to join another job and ask for a affidavit. I do not give affidavit so I think they did not relieve. Sir I want to know if order of the teacher bharti will be against then in that situation lekhpal job i can get and what will be the procedure to join again.Can we apply a medical certificate.

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha answered
Dear sir ,You should seek your solution first in your previous job office and see how far your file has been sent ,can you stop further more action on this and make it null and void on your personal level.if office had not relieved then you can request for the same on medical ground also.legally it is not possible to stop the same.

Q: Time limit for filling stay order petition against FIR for 498A

My question a FIR was filled under section 498a + other sections on 13.08.18 received by court on 23.08.18 & certified copy issued on 25.08.18 till when I can file a stay order against it in High Court?

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha answered
Dear sir , although your query is not clear .has lower court gas declared own judgement ? If so then within 30 days u can move to high court for appeal,if not then u will have to face the trail.u may send the details to me.for more query.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha

Can Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha?

When you meet with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashok Kumar Sinha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.