One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shimla - Advocate Aruna Sharma

Advocate Aruna Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Lower Bazar, Shimla
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aruna Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aruna provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, cheque bounce related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aruna enrolled with the Bar Council of Bar Council of Himachal Pradesh in 2010. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : HIM/529/2010
  • District Court, Shimla,
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Aruna Sharma Our ancestral land was taken when we were minor how to get it back