One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Arun Kumar

Advocate Arun Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCollectrate Court, Kanpur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Criminal Matter, Civil Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of Kanpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UK/589/2015
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Kumar

Q: How to initiate divorce proceedings against wife

I an male and married one and half year back. But my wife has never cared for me and she and her family have been dominating me. They are also saying that they will make false charges of dowry and domestic violence against me and will get me to jail. We couldn't even engage in sexual relationship and they are saying that they make case against me for this. Need help and guidance whether i can be helped by the law or its just that i am male so ultimately law will be against me only

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Yes she has right to file the case against you after marriage.If you want to take relief then you have to file a divorce case against your wife immediately .Than you will have to compromise or will give money as compromise Then you will be free.So you can file a divorce case immediately .

Q: How to marry a married woman

I am in relationship with a married women having a 10yr old son. She loves me a lot and I love her also..She was married at 14yrs age now she is 26. But there is no legal evidence of her marriage except some photography. I mean there is no marriage registry for them. So if I want to marry him now should I wait for divorce???

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
No. You can not marry this woman,Because she is married woman till that.If u want to marry this woman, then she has to file a divorce case against her husband and then after taking divorce she is able to marry any person.

Q: Procedure for divorce if married secretly

I am hindu and I married a guy at arya samaj mandir without telling my parents.Now this marriage has become nightmare for me as my husband and his mother used to physically and mentaly abuse me everyday.I just want divorce from him as soon as possible without much trouble please tell me what is the best way to do so?

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
dearas the legal procedure,you have to take divorce by the help of have to file the case of Divorce in the court.becoz Aryasamaj mandir also registered your marriage and they gave you a marriage certificate.

Q: university delaying to provide the certificate, what can be done

My university is delaying to release my result which is pending since 11 months after repeated follow ups on emails & phone calls which is hampering my growth. I would be glad if you could assist on the same.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
dear by the help of Legal notice, you can get early your result or sort out your problem. by the help of Lawyer you can send a legal notice,Lawyer write all thinks regarding your problem and he send it to university's you can send a legal notice with all further details,and send it to your university's Registrar regarding your result or problems.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Kumar

Can Advocate Arun Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.