One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Anupam Sharma

Advocate Anupam Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDayal Bagh, Agra
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anupam Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is Family Matter, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sharma enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010.

Enrollment Number : UP01867/10
  • District Court, Agra

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anupam Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anupam Sharma

Q: Cheque bounce by a person who owes me money and now refusing it to pay

Someone owes me money and now he is refusing to pay me also i dont have any writteb legal authentication of it only thing which i have is cheque of him . I want to ask if i video record him saying that hes owes me a sum of money as cash so can it be a proof against him in the court and if it can be then how strong it will be??

Advocate Anupam Sharma answered
first you will have to send legal notice to him through an advocate .There is 15 days period of time to give reply for your notice after notice received to him total time period in 138 n. I. act is 45 days if he not replied in 15 days than you can file 138 n. i. act case in court video is very sufficient ground for 138 n. i. act you can file case in this act

Q: i want suggestion that how to file for mutual divorce

i want to get legally separated with my husband with whom i have'nt married ever as that was a live in relation ship but i have a daughter from this relation ..i have want to get legally separated so that i can use my name only on my daughter's documents like in school,passport etc..and i will not use her father name in future please guide me how to apply for a divorce and for a legal custody for my daughter with charges of the case

Advocate Anupam Sharma answered
you can file mutual consent divorce from your husband in mutual consent divorce your joint application for divorce will move with your affidavit after your statements are recorded after your statement family court judge will give you date after 6 months after 6 months your final statements are recorded after that you will get divorced from your husband you can also seek child custody

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anupam Sharma

Can Advocate Anupam Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anupam Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Anupam Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anupam Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anupam Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anupam Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anupam Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anupam Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anupam Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.