One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Ankit Jain

Advocate Ankit Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChhipitola, Agra
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Jain is working as Independent Law Professional, specialization in Civil Laws, Family (Matrimonial Cases )Laws, Arbitration Cases, Criminal Cases, Consumer cases and Cases of Labour Laws. He has completed Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) in Industrial Relation Personal Management (IRPM) & Human Resource Management (HRM) and a Law graduate

Advocate Jain provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jain enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2009.

Enrollment Number : UP/9071/09
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Agra

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

Falak kapoor - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Jain

Q: How to get divorce if marriage was done under threat

I am a 25 years old lady. i am a central gov employee. before 3-4 years I meet a person who was employed in Mumbai and told that he is highly educated and told that he is in good job but after some time when he proposed me for marriage. I did talk to my parents and they denied but he forced me and tortured me that if I don't marry him he will kill me and himself to and show me suicide note against my family he tortured me and I had to marry him forcedly after some time I came to know he is illiterate and don't do any job now I want to separate from him what should I do .

Advocate Ankit Jain answered
you may file petition for annulment of Marriage under sec. 12 of Hindu Marriage Act. please tell when your marriage was solemnized. If You have not completed 1 year of marriage you may file the same

Q: Chargesheet filed in 498a but no arrest and names dropped from FIR

Dear sir, In my case police had filed chargesheet and didn't arrest anybody.there were six person in for but police dropped some name from fir.Now we want bail so how we can get and what is the procedure to get bail. If lower or session court don't give bail then how to approach high court for the same.please suggest. If I surrender before the court and would not get bail then how many day I would be behind the bars.can other family member also go to jail.

Advocate Ankit Jain answered
you have to apply for bail in lower court. generally court grant bail to all except husband if no injury shown and husband get bail from session case. if you have strong case you may get bail from lower court also. one have to remain in jail from the date of surrender to grant bail from lower or session court as the case may be. generally it take 7-15 day if lower court reject the bail

Q: Sister's in laws torturing her and file false complaint of suicide

Sister was married 3 years. The in law are physically abusive. They hit sister and threw her out. Sister's husband is a government employee so he gave an application to police that we will file case of domestic violence. They are torturing our sister. sisters husband has filed a false application stating that sister is threatening to suicide but we feel that sister's life is at risk. What can we do?

Advocate Ankit Jain answered
you have to lodge complaint of cruelty and domestic violence. you have many option to lodge FIR or made complaint to the concern magistrate. your sister have to take legal step against her in laws many cases like domestic violence , cruelty and domestic violence

Q: Religion conversion to avoid divorce to do second marriage

My sister is married for 11 years now. She wants divorce as her husband has many extra marital affairs and done many times domestic voilence against her and have even attempted to murder her. Last week FIR is registered for the same under sections 498a and 307. But still there is no proper action from police and he is roaming outside india and went to Nepal where his present girlfriend stays. He says he will convert to Muslim and remarry without giving divorce to my sister so that he doesn't have to share property to her. Please let me know can he do this..will the law allow this?

Advocate Ankit Jain answered
No he can not do the sameIn case of Sarla Mudgal versus Union of India Supreme court held that no one can take advantage of conversion to protect bigamy.lodge criminal case and do step in the same. if police failed to arrest him. try to obtain attachement order against him

Q: Married solemnized in India and divorce case filed in West Indies

We got married in India and shifted to west Indies after marriage my wife has file a divorce case there in West Indies, I am in India right now. My question is whether divorce case can be filed in West Indies (foreign land ) or not. They have specifically mentioned that they have jurisdiction there.whether I can get arrest here in India?

Advocate Ankit Jain answered
no you can not get arrested. you law of various country are differ. decree of divorce obtained in west indies is not binding on you if you are not accorded opportunity. No provision of arrrest in divorce case. if she lodge dowry case them arrest is possible

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankit Jain

Can Advocate Ankit Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankit Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Ankit Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankit Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankit Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankit Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankit Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.