One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Anis Ahmad

Advocate Anis Ahmad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
Shaheed Nagar, Agra
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Anis Ahmad is proficient in drafting various kinds of legal documents as Notices, Plaints, Written Statements, Affidavits, Appeals and all litigation applications. He is easily able to interpret various legal terms to court during case proceedings. He follows up daily cases and is actively involved in drafting replies and opinions legal issues. He has been assisting and providing advisory and research oriented services with furnishing legal opinions.

Anis has also been spreading legal awareness across the various types of clients, focusing on compliances of law for exploring advantage to the clients. He successfully establishes excellent relationships with higher courts & tribunal lawyers, government agencies, legal & corporate offices and clients to facilitate resolution of legal issues.

Advocate Anis enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2009. He is a member of the Greater Agra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/9075/09
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Agra

Get advice from Advocate Anis Ahmad

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Ashish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was not an expert on my issue.
Feb 03, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Anis Ahmad What action can i take if husband has left and staying somewhere else Religion conversion to avoid divorce to do second marriage