One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sirsa - Advocate Anil Kumar Beniwal

Advocate Anil Kumar Beniwal

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
Barnala, Sirsa
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anil Kumar Beniwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anil Kumar Beniwal's office is in Barnala, Sirsa.
  • District Court, Sirsa,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Anil Kumar Beniwal Sim bought on our name without our knowledge, what to do How to recover lent money