One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Amit Sharma

Advocate Amit Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-12, Karnal
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Adv Amit Sharma has handled various high profile cases in Karnal and has always been in news since inception of his practice..Many news of his work has been published in the newspaper.
  • District Court, Karnal
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • District Court, Panipat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Karnal

Popular Reviews

RUPAL TANEJA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Amit Sharma aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Sharma

Q: Wants to file for divorce petition under experience lawyer as early

I need divorce from my husband Happy Kamboj due to extra marital relationship

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
you can take divorce from your husband on this ground. But there are some conditions for the divorce to be filed like separation period etc. Alternatively you can also go for mutual divorce as well. Both the options are available for you

Q: separation and police case on wife

Arrange marriage. completed one year. stayed together just for 2 months. as i am staying away for work. our work locations are different. wife has not visited my parents home after those 2 months. came just 1-2 times. now no communication.come to know from relative.she doesnt want to continue n seeking mutual divorce.but i want this marriage to work.she is not ready to talk jst wnt separation. please suggest. my father is in police dept.can it b easy 4 us to get her back? can v put police case?

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
Police case is not a good option if you want her to be back there are other remedies for you which can be availed through family court. for more information you can consult me by paying 500 as consultation fees

Q: Father's name on Birth certificate

I am married, 6 months pregnant with my husband but not living with him for last 5 months and have decided to live seperately for rest of the life as he doesn't want to take responsibility of me and this kid.Luckily I am earning good and doesn't need him to support as well.My only concern is what if I don't want to mention father's name on birth certificate to remove unnecessary hussle with future documentation.So is it legal and I don't want to give him divorce now, might be later.Pls help

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
if you talk about legal ways before getting divorce you cannot remove father's name from the child document after the finalization of divorce it can be happen after Dew procedure of law if you want to know more about this you can consult me which is chargeable

Q: Need to understand if we are eligible for divorce

Its been 8 months of our marriage, it was love marriage. for last 6 months we have been having some awful fights and we just understood that its not going to work like this, since we both are unable to understand or adjust our ways to deal with each other during a smallest of fights. Its getting worst and worst and now we prefer to live peacefully separately than living like this.

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
you will be eligible for divorce after one year of marriage..I mean separation period should be greater than one year..I can tell you the solution over phone consultation..charges of 500 would be applicable

Q: Husband causing mental torture and not agreeing for divorce

I want to divorce my husband and want to get out of my marriage which has lasted for 2 decades. He uses abusive language, threatens to cause self harm, and tortures me. What shall I do?

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
you should go for divorce on these ground..though we have to prove all this which you have said in the court of can consult me for this and charges of rs 500 for consultation would be applied

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Sharma

Can Advocate Amit Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.