One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jind - Advocate Aman Garg

Advocate Aman Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatochamber no 34, Jind
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aman Garg completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.Advocate Aman enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2017.Enrollment Number : P/2533/2017
  • District Court, Jind

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aman Garg. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aman Garg

Q: What to do if brother is not agreeing to sell parental house

We are 3 brothers & elder brother is in possession of parental house. We have clear will from parents that house will be divided in 3 parts among us after their death. Brother has original property papers and will copy . He is not interested in selling this property or pay any compensation to us in-lieu of keeping that house himself . Now he has stopped further discussion with us on this matter. Kindly advise what are the options available with us?

Advocate Aman Garg answered
You can file a suit for partition and possession of 1/3 share in a house before civil court...,,..

Q: Bought a property with POA from A who died his son not giving property

I bought a part of the land from a person 'A' and got power of attorney because at that time (3 yrs back) registry was not available. After 3 years the person 'A' died and his son got the registry of the entire land of his father in his name, which includes my land also. Now the son of person 'A' is avoiding talking to me to resolve the issue. In this case what should I do? Do I have rights on the land bought from person A (power of attorney). Even when his son got the registry in his name? Thanking you.

Advocate Aman Garg answered
U can file a suit for specific performance and agreement to sell in district court ,....... .

Q: Wife want to live in husband's house after husband filed for divorce

Hello, My husband wants to give divorce to me but i want to go and live in that house. I know that if they will not allow me to enter in the house then i can call to the nearest police station and complain against them, but what next if still they don't allow me to enter. how much time it can take to enter me in that house. I am not living with my husband from last one years and he want to give divorce to me. we just got married in 16 june, 2016. But these question always keep running in mind that what should i do next and what will happen. I am a educated girl and working. So don't have problem regarding to money but being a wife and girl i want my right to live. I am afraid that same thing happen with me as happen with other girls. Some time i am to much depressed and frustrated, then i try to make me happy and healthy. if i file DV case, how much it will take to enter in the house. Please reply me asap.

Advocate Aman Garg answered
U can file section 9 of HMA case in court against her husband ....,...AMAN GARG ADVOCATE Mob. No. 9034621817

Q: Filed an FIR under sec 307 but police is not taking any action

Hellofew people attacked me and police have registered FIR under 307 but police haven’t arrested anyone till now and its more than three months i had approched seniors not but nothing acttion taken by police what legal help can i get by court

Advocate Aman Garg answered
File an application istly to SP for taking action if not taken any action by SP Than go to DSP for taking an action on you FIR ..... .

Q: Wants clarification on child maintenance after divorce

Hi, During divorce ,child custody was given to mother and on papers its mentioned that the child will remain with mother and mother or child will not be able to ask for any maintainance or file any kind of case on father. I want to ask ,if its possible to revoke that order and child can ask for maintainance and also can claim on father/grandparent property? Child is 10 yr old.

Advocate Aman Garg answered
No it is not possible. Child can't get maintenance from you in future if u had properly mention regarding no maintenance demanded by child at the the time of divorce

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aman Garg

Can Advocate Aman Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aman Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Aman Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aman Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aman Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aman Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aman Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.