One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Akshay Gupta

Advocate Akshay Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Kanpur
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akshay Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services (which are paid consulations and advices)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akshay Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshay Gupta

Q: query for fighting Domestic Violence case

What to do If I want to fight my own case as my mother-in- law has filed domestic violence case against me.And every lawyer I used to hire they don't use to support me because of getting influenced by the party . How I should start to answer my claim if I am getting summon. First how should I file my vakalatnama. How to start a case. Please help. I am BALLB and having registered in Bar council

Advocate Akshay Gupta answered
if u are registered kn any bar council then u would have a registeration number. you need to fill a vakalatnama and then u can stamp and sign your initials and file it into court. i dont knw weather the court will allow you to fight against your own case or not.

Q: Property for which the use has been changed

Land use of a land is changed as per section 143 bhu adhiniyam. Can this land by bought and a house can be constructed on it?

Advocate Akshay Gupta answered
yes, if it has convereted as per reveneue records then you can meet a advocate practsing revenue and he can give an application to the tehsildar and then move to sdm or dm which can help you in letting your dreams to true.

Q: Marriage nhi kri ab hume usse sir kyu ki o perfect nhi hn

Dear sir Mera naam ankush singh hn hum apne hi relative ldki yani ki hmri chhoti aunty ki chachi ki ldki se 5 saal phle Facebook se baat Krna suru hua lekin jb se baat Krna chalu hua tb se hum dono ek doosre se nhi mile Hum dono baat krte rhe uske baad pyr hua hum dono me fir Saadi ki baat hue hum dono me lekin hmne kha ki Saadi tabhi hogi jb hum dono me kisi ek ki government job lagegi nhi to nhi hogi chahe kuchh bhi kr lena abhi to hmri job nhi lgi hn Aur ab hme Saadi bhi nhi krni hn kyu ki o gussa bahut krti hn kai dino tk khana nhi khati aur na hi apne aur hmre ghar walo ka respect krti isliye hmne mna kr diya hn saadi ko Hum dono me sexual relationship kabhi nhi hua To ab o hme fasne ki dhamki deti hn hum pareshan hn sirKya kre ma'am ab hum

Advocate Akshay Gupta answered
aap ghar walo ki presence mei agar baat rakh sakte ho toh jarur rakhiye nahi toh aap kisi lawyer se mil kar apni problem bataiye aur dono log ek sath mile jaa k..wahi jayada accha hai..or agar in case woh nahi manti hai toh aap ek efir daal de uske against k woh apko jhutha fasanse ki dhamkhi de rahi report se aage ke bachav ke raste khul jayenge

Q: Wife Maintenance Hindu marriage

my wife made fake false case on me & my parents due to their mother's influence,Because I have deposits in the bank in my name with the intention that the income from them can be taken by applying for maintenance.Present FIR is not yet filed,they gave a complaint and got a call to come to the station.i have a 5 year old son with my wife custody. my bank account details my wife knows. She is planning to filling maintenance petition against me, since 6monts she is staying her mother's home.My question is:●i want to transfer the deposit in my bank account to my father/mother bank account then the income from the deposit belong to my father/mother or will my wife also have the right to take maintenance from the income from the (my father/mother)deposit?

Advocate Akshay Gupta answered
you need to file a case in family court for the reatirution of conjugal rigjts as well you can file a case agaisnt her in civil court. rather than if she files a case against you under sec 125 then you will have to pay her maintenence to her every month.

Q: physical violence and mental harassment.

I'm 19 y/o girl, I'm Hindu... i want to file a case against my father because he beats me without any reason, he don't let me step out of the house nor the roof, I'm not allowed to sit with my brothers because if I sit with my brothers he says ( kya chal raha hai tum dono ke beech) he have very bad mentality, he beats me whenever I sit with my brothers and also I peep outside of the house. I'm facing several problems like this, I've a voice recording proof of my mother confessing what my father did to me. please tell me what is the process of filing a case, my father didn't allowed me to study after class 12th, I'm not even graduated. I don't have money to pay lawyers, I don't what to do....i just don't want to live with my father, please help me out.

Advocate Akshay Gupta answered
you should file a case agaisnt your father for harresment and domeatic violence and you should file an fir against him. you should also inform us in detail abput the recordinf you have. for more details you can call on my number.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akshay Gupta

Can Advocate Akshay Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akshay Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Akshay Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akshay Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akshay Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akshay Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akshay Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.