One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi

Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court Compound, Kanpur
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Muslim Law, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi's office is in Civil Court Compound, Kanpur.
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aakash Kumar Dwivedi Physcial assault by mall security Property ..and Money grab..... family disputes for property