One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shivpuri - Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKrishna Puram Colony, Shivpuri
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain

Q: Sold others person Land and froud with me becouse I am NRI

I am doing job in Saudi, in january 2021, some one sold me land which not belong to him, i have leagal documents like, land registry, rin pustika etc. Please advise what should I do to take my money back from him ...

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain answered
file a civil suit in respect of title of property showing that you are a bonafide purchaser .along with criminal complaint for cheating and forgery... apply for mutation of property which was purchased by you.

Q: Asking for a dowry marriage with him after live in relationship

I am having in a relationship with a guy and we both are living in live in relationship for 2 years. He proposed me marriage first...but after 2 years he told me to that he will marry when my family give him dowry and on the basis of not giving him dowry he broke up with me and cheated me...

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain answered
You should file complaint before police authorities regarding false promise of marriage and on the basis of said promise made physical relationship. under provisions of Indian penal code and under provisions of dowry prohibition act.

Q: Someone is Claiming my property by creating fake document.

I am a property owner I have original documents with G.S.T number and all but my manager created fake pan card and some documents and claiming the property please help me what can I do.

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain answered
You should file a complaint before police authorities against your manager regarding forgery for creating your fake PAN card and some document. for fair enquiry if police authorities does not consider your complaint then go before Court a file a private complaint for registering the FIR.

Q: Regarding: Namantran of a plot

I got a Namantran updation done for my plot but the person from whom I got it done simply gave me a copy of a one page document that notice was given so that people can object, if any but there were no objections & therefore in the plot details my name are being updated. It also says that I should pay my land taxes for 2021- 22. My issue is that he has given me just a copy of this one page document and when I asked him where is the original document he told me that only a copy is given and original document is with the Govt. Office & he also said that no other document is given apart from this. Is this true? Will I get only s copy of this document not the original and no other document apart from it? Kindly guide

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain answered
You should apply for certified copies in concern revenue Court/ municipal council where you get namantran / mutation proceedings has been done. the application you can move before the the concerned authority who has passed the order of namantaran or mutationor you also can file an RTI application forgetting certified copies in this regard. thank you.

Q: Can sessions court grant bail. if other acused bail app. pendin HC

two crime in same disticts in same time registerd in two police station. i am asking about the case of 417, 419, 420, 120B, 34 1. there are one acused bail application under 439 pending with high court ( 45 days), and 3 other acused bail application filed at sessions court , . my question is that 3 other acused bail granted by other crime no by high court. can they have succeed to get bail by session court in other crime. & when one acused bail application pending with high court can other acused bail grant by sessions court in same crime no.?

Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain answered
Other accused can move to Session Court without any hesitation in same crime number. and they can get the bail from Session Court itself if the fact has been considered by the High Court that two FIR has been registered by different police station on single crime.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain

Can Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vivek Kumar Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.