One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Tirupur - Advocate Vijayakumar

Advocate Vijayakumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKumar Nagar, Tirupur
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Family, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Vijayakumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Tirupur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vijayakumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijayakumar

Q: Legal right for second mother in property

My father is died and agriculture property is in his name and deceased father is alive and his mother is died but 2nd mother I mean deceased father remarried. But she has no children. Now the property has any legal right to the second mother?

Advocate Vijayakumar answered
your father second marriage is legal. so As per Hindu succession laws if the second wife is legally married.As per Hindu law, she enjoys all the rights and shares in the property of the deceased husband, as she is considered a class I legal heir with her offspring as per the Hindu succession Act, 1956. second mother legal rights you.

Q: Brother not giving equal share on rent of mothers house and workshop

My name is krithika. 24 yrs old unmarried working in corporate. My father passed away in 2008 and mother passed away in 2019. My mom owns a house, workshop. Which rs given for rent. Me and my bother agreed to put all the rent money in bank account for saving because he's also working. I went out of station form my work 5 years we were not in contact but my brother took all the rent money and not giving all the jewelry of my mother.Can someone please advise me how to get back half rent and jewel

Advocate Vijayakumar answered
You and your brothers have equal rights to all property, including the jewelry. Your father passed away in 2008.I can provide a notice with information about the rights of your brother through a lawyer, as well as the ways to obtain the necessary documents and join you according to the law. Please contact for further information.

Q: Is Section 304a applicable for overloading

If a bus is overloaded and accident happens due to any reason where few passengers have lost their life then is the driver and owner punishable under section 304a. Any SC judgement citations will be helpful.

Advocate Vijayakumar answered
The honourable Mr justice bechu kurian Thomas judgement helpful judgement 26th February 2021 five score and more young children along with a dozen teachers went on a fun and frolic for an entire day through the picturesque places around kothamangalamtown as dusk was setting in the group decided to wind up their picnic with a short boat ride through the bewitching periyar river near Thattekkadu

Q: No money to settle for cheque bounce case

I have no money to settle the cheque bounce case, I have filled for insolvency, what are the possibilities

Advocate Vijayakumar answered
Even if you are unable to pay the amount of the cheque, what is the amount you are able to pay?Are you teaching Dewan status Are you currently doing any business Your name Do you have any assets Which court is this court case going on What is its current status in case details cheque amount details

Q: Husband property gifts to her mother

My husband filed a divorce case. He has a owned a house in his name before marriage. Now I have a 9month girl child .on Feb 27 2023 he has changed his property as settlement to her mother and filed a divorce case on March 13 2023. Can I take legal action against him or can I get stay order against that house. Please help me clarify my doubts. Or what can I do in this situation

Advocate Vijayakumar answered
What is the current situation can you get the expenses from your husband for your child's educational needs and daily living needs and is there a way to get a restraining order on the house in your husband's name?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vijayakumar

Can Advocate Vijayakumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vijayakumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vijayakumar?

When you meet with Advocate Vijayakumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vijayakumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vijayakumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vijayakumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vijayakumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vijayakumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vijayakumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vijayakumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vijayakumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.