One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rohtak - Advocate Vijay Dangi

Advocate Vijay Dangi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0
District Court, Rohtak
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vijay Dangi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vijay provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vijay enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2013.

Enrollment Number : P/1870/2013
  • District Court, Rohtak,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rohtak

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijay Dangi Alimony and stridhan taken by family, how to file a case against them False compliant on load of tractor how to proceed police harassing me