One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Uzma Afsar

Advocate Uzma Afsar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Uzma Afsar
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, High Court, R.T.I, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Uzma Afsar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Uzma Afsar

  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

Shivani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Uzma Afsar understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
AnukritiSachan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was very helpful. Thankyou for the guidance
2 months ago
Prem - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
2 months ago
Shabina khatoon - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Uzma Afsar. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Uzma Afsar's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Farrukh Ather Kidwai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Needed a Will to be made for my aunt. Got the job done.
Over 3 months ago
Abdul Sameer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am writing to you to express my most sincere thanks for the most professional representation. Thank you for your kind assistance, guidance and legal support.
Over 3 months ago
Poonam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Uzma Afsar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Uzma Afsar

Questions Answered by Advocate Uzma Afsar

Q: Fake injury report submitted by wife in etawa court

Fake injury report submitted by wife in etawa court basis which FIR was done.The police in chargesheet removed family members and charged me in dowry case. I have call data records of my family members and wife and their relatives which shows that all the members were not present at that day in that city ( Etawa)I have certified copy of medical report. I want to know if in Lucknow i can file case my wife and her father against this fake injury report

Advocate Uzma Afsar answered
as far as jurisdiction for Etawah is concerned a goes to Allahabad High court high Allahabad itself yes during the proceedings of the court you can challenge all these things in the trial period and another way is to go for question in the High court

Q: File for divorce on grounds of Desertion

My wife left matrimonial home in june 2022. i had file sec 9 RCR in lucknow in oct 2022. They had filed 498a, crpc 125 and DV case against me in etawa. They dont come for RCR case in lucknow till now. They have demanded 1cr as settlement amount. I want to know if i get decree of RCR case , can i file for divorce and will i need to pay alimony? My wife is working woman

Advocate Uzma Afsar answered
yes you can file for divorce to get away from all these cases filed against you also you should file a quashing against other cases. ur mediation must b going on what is the status for that . if you tell the status then I can suggest you better do about the whole thing because if she also wants to go for divorce and settlement out of court settlement but in any which case that settlement would be put in under 482 crpc in d high court

Q: CrPC 107/116 related issues in police verification for govt jobs

सर मुझे इन प्रश्नों के उत्तर चाहिए प्लीज मार्गदर्शन करें -1: CrPC 107/116 किस कैटेगरी में आती है ? (FIR या चालान या Bound down)2: क्या 107/116 के 6 महीने पूरे होने के बाद कोई आदेश होता है जिसे लेकर हमे थाने में अपना नाम कटवाना जरूरी है ?3: अगर नाम नही कटा तो क्या पुलिस वेरिफिकेशन में दिक्कत आएगी।4: क्या 5 साल बाद हम sdm आदेेश निकलवाकर थाने में नाम कटवा सकते है?

Advocate Uzma Afsar answered
107 16 Ek Aisi FIR hai jismein police aapko magistrate ke order Ke Bina Na girftar kar sakti hai naahi investigation chalu kar sakti hai. isliye pareshan Na Ho aapko sari baat ki jankari milegi

Q: Name change in my birth certificate

My birth certificate only has my first name. If after 12th I have legally added my surname to my birth certificate but haven't made any changes in cbse marksheet then will I have any problem in applying to foreign universities and visa with my old marksheet attached with my name change Gazette

Advocate Uzma Afsar answered
your birth certificate may have or may not have any name on it it might only depict a boy or a girl child born to a couple but later on when you enter into school you go there with the name but all the marksheet should have the same name if it is not so get them corrected

Q: What will be the fees for succession certificate

My father has expired in an accident, I want to file their savings claim from bank,

Advocate Uzma Afsar answered
you can get the succession certificate made from the DM office by yourself and you don't have to pay any fees to anyone if you are hiring lawyer for that he my charge you anything as per his fee structure so you have to decide what you have to do

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Uzma Afsar

Can Advocate Uzma Afsar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Uzma Afsar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Uzma Afsar?

When you meet with Advocate Uzma Afsar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Uzma Afsar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Uzma Afsar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Uzma Afsar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Uzma Afsar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Uzma Afsar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Uzma Afsar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Uzma Afsar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Uzma Afsar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Uzma Afsar