One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sonepur - Advocate Upananda Purohit

Advocate Upananda Purohit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRamjee Nagar, Sonepur
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Upananda Purohit completed his law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil, Family matters, Criminal, Divorce, Child Custody, Consumer cases, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Upananda enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1994.

Enrollment Number : O/600/1994
  • District Civil & Sessions Court, Bargarh
  • District Court, Sambalpur
  • District Court, Sonepur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Upananda Purohit. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Upananda Purohit

Q: No response from RTO regarding my vehicle ownership transfer

I want to transfer my vehicle ownership and I have paid the fees online in Parivahan Government of India official web application. But due to a bug in their application I'm unable to submit my documents online. There is no help from RTO. How can I ensure that I will not be liable for any accident or dispute arising from the vehicle which I have already sold, but couldn't transfer the ownership due to RTO problem?

Advocate Upananda Purohit answered
hello sir kindly submit hard copy to RTO registered post, and keep copy of online application, affidavit of transferee for future use . you can submit your complaint to public service authority under public service actor file online consumer complaint for deficiency of service with compensation

Q: Marriage by cheating .n fradulent ways by harnessing false n fabricate

Sir my sister married a male who said he is doing in Tata motors but after maarige I found that he has no job in Tata motors n what ever documents he has furnished all are fake ones n can I sue himamd his family.can I file a divorce immediately .my marriage is jus 1 months.what are d ways i can sue them legally.

Advocate Upananda Purohit answered
sir, the ground of employments is not a ground of divorce, you asked questions for marriage of your sister so talk with your sisters first to know her problem then creates ground for froud is good ground of divorce with other ground

Q: Divorce Case Us Over And The Girl Denying To Withdraw 498a Case

Divorce case is over and i paid permanent alimony. They promised they will withdraw the 498a case after getting noney.but now they r playing

Advocate Upananda Purohit answered
If you have already paid the permanent alimony the agreement with you must have Taken 2 in evidence divorce case that's may be filled in criminal case for lenient view'of court for disposal of cases.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Upananda Purohit

Can Advocate Upananda Purohit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Upananda Purohit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Upananda Purohit?

When you meet with Advocate Upananda Purohit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Upananda Purohit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Upananda Purohit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Upananda Purohit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Upananda Purohit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Upananda Purohit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Upananda Purohit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Upananda Purohit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Upananda Purohit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.