One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Umang Gupta

Advocate Umang Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKotwali, Mathura
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Umang Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Umang provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Labour and Service Matters, Will/Trust Matters, Trademark and Copyright related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Umang enrolled with the Bar council of Uttar Pradesh in 2008. He is a member of District Court of Mathura.

Enrollment Number : UP A 07800/08
  • Civil Court, Mathura
  • District Court, Mathura
  • Family Court, Mathura

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Umang Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Umang Gupta

Q: Regarding marriage issues and now saying will not give money too....

Hello sir/maam,i want to live happily and i dont want divorce ,but inlaws are a big hurdle in that,they spoonfeed his son and then becomes a chaos,now i got aproof against them they did some tantra mantra against me and my husband is denying everything,but above all i have proofs audio and video,and second issue is he stopped giving money to me ,we have a kid of3.5 yrs,i am at my parents house,what to do

Advocate Umang Gupta answered
you can raise a complain against your inlaws as well as your husband in ladies police station (Mahila thana) in your city where at present you reside.You also have option to file a case of section 9 HMA and Section 125 Crpc against your husband.

Q: Rights of children & wife after divorce in husbands property

Dir sir I have 1three year son and 5year old daughter,my husband rental income is 80000.and a house of 1 cror.the house is named of my fatherinlow both are death.and also devaide.he wants divorce.but I not want same for children's future.plze suggest me after daivorce what is right of me and my son.his rental income and house.

Advocate Umang Gupta answered
If you take divorce from your husband then you can claim alumni from his source of income and its also depend upon the court. You are entitled to get share from his moveable and immovable property earn by your husband.The house is a ancestral property so you have not any right in it but your children both son and daughter are equally right in it.

Q: How can i file for my childs custody.

Can i take my child to my native place along with me without my husband's consent? I am being harassed, shouted at, abused on a regular basis by my husband in front of my daughter. She is scared. She is not safe with the father. He has asked me to leave but threatened against taking my daughter with me. Religion: Hindu.

Advocate Umang Gupta answered
You can file a child custody case before the family court of your District. The essential element in the case is safety and future of child. You allies in court that child is not safe hands and you also file some other litigation like domestic voilance etc for strong you child custody case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Umang Gupta

Can Advocate Umang Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Umang Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Umang Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Umang Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Umang Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Umang Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Umang Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Umang Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Umang Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Umang Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Umang Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Umang Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.