One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Asansol - Advocate Ujjal Garain

Advocate Ujjal Garain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBurdwan, Asansol
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Ujjal Garain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ujjal provides services in various fields of R.T.I. related Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ujjal enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2004. He is a member of Asansol Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1067/2004

Popular Reviews

Bishal singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ujjal Garain understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ujjal Garain

Q: Whether mutual divorce can be filed within a year of marriage?

Whether mutual divorce can be filed within a year of marriage?

Advocate Ujjal Garain answered
No it can only be filed after staying separately for one year or more so marriage should be at least of 13 months because as per section 13 B of the Hindu Marriage Act divorce can only be granted after a period of one year of separation

Q: Husband took exparte divorce without knowledge how to counter it

My husband left our house 29 Aug2015 taking along my son and living together with a divorcee lady and her son from then.He has not been giving any maintenance to my dauighter and me since April17. I lodged 498A case at my local PS on end May17, but he has been bailed out showing the Magistrate Order. I also applied to Legal aids, Howrah but there also he was escaped showing the exparte divorce order.I have no income at present and suffering extreme financial constraint to run my family. Now my question is that as to what I should do next to solve this problem.I also applied to Women Commission and District Child Welfare Commission.A joint meeting has been arranged by Women Protection. Office,Howrah Court on day after tomorrow 4Sept.What should be my standpoint on that meeting?

Advocate Ujjal Garain answered
A divorcee woman is also liable to get maintenance from husband for herself so you can file a maintenance case but initially try to get the copy of the divorce order and consult a lawyer try to get maximum alimony from husband

Q: How to deal with harassment from mother

Respected Sir, I am . With due respect i beg to state that I work as a receptionist in Sanjeevani Hospital. My father is a mechanic and my mother is a house wife. I belong to a needy family. I contribute as much as possible to the daily expenses of our family. Now a days my mother threats me to get married without my allowance and she behaves and tortures me in an inhuman way . She ill-treats me verbally and mentally and i am forced to commit suicide despite knowing that suicide is not a solution.My father is just a mere spectator of the situation. In this circumstance,I beg of you to please show me a proper way to deal with this problem.Being much helpless i have to write such words about my mother.I look forward for your help as my last hope. Thanking you in advance, Yours truly 

Advocate Ujjal Garain answered
You can submit a complaint in writing before the women commission and send the copy to commissioner of police along with a copy to your local police station . This may take a little time but hope this will sought out your problem.

Q: Father trying to sell off house depriving the only child. please help.

Hello Sir, My father , who is a very very ill-natured person all through being also a hardcore addict of gambling in horse racing is now at the end of his life is trying very much to sell off our only house that we stay in or to hand over to promoter, depriving me who is the only child and son only because he hates us so so much & wants to ensure that I can't live in this house in the future. The mentioned house was FIRST purchased in name of my mother then later father got transferred it to his name trickily from my innocent mother. Both of my parents were state govt employee now receiving pension. I would be left nowhere but on the streets if our house gets sold off. I want to resist it with every possibly way law allows me. Since in this case the FIRST OWNER was my mother & NOT the father what can I do or my mom do on behalf of me to stop the house from getting sold off . kindly advice asap. Regards,

Advocate Ujjal Garain answered
As per transfer of property act your father is the owner of the property. But still you can approach a civil lawyer and can file a civil suit and try to get injunction. Moreover tell your mother to file a case against your father under domestic violence.

Q: i want divorce from my husband. How to proceed ?

I want divorce from my husband i dont want to live with him and i dont want any compensation where can i file my case???

Advocate Ujjal Garain answered
You can file a case for dissolution of marriage before the Dist Judge or the ADJ court. Try for mutual divorce or else it may be possible that you may have to face a long legal battle in case your husband wants to harras you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ujjal Garain

Can Advocate Ujjal Garain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ujjal Garain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjal Garain?

When you meet with Advocate Ujjal Garain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjal Garain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ujjal Garain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjal Garain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ujjal Garain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ujjal Garain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ujjal Garain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ujjal Garain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ujjal Garain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.