One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Tulsi Ram

Advocate Tulsi Ram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHanuman Nagar, Mathura
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tulsi Ram has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tulsi provides services in various fields of R.T.I Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tulsi enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010.

Enrollment Number : UP/19071/2010
  • District Court, Mathura

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tulsi Ram. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tulsi Ram

Q: How to claim custody of child without divorce

I am 38 yrs old womman. Married for 8 yrs. After delivery i quit my job. Since then in laws treats me badly. Mentally harassment by them. For my looks education Dowry. Taunted me for delivering girl child. When i slipped n got injured my leg. They did not care at all. Check on money and food. I came to parents for treatment. My 5 yrs old daughter is with me as they do not care for her too. Recently i got a summon from family court. Husband want child custody. I know in his absence in laws do not treat her fairly. My husband is a good person and i want to live with him peacefully. But it is getting unbearable to live with in laws. It is like mental torture for me. They abuse me both mentally and financially. Husband don't have guts to stand up to them. I do not want to lose my baby girl. What should i do to get her custody. I have no intention to go for divorce neither i want to file any case against them. But baat karne se bhi baat nahi ban rahi hai.

Advocate Tulsi Ram answered
if u and your husband do not want divorce than u both live together this thing to be both u secondly your girl child is 5 year old u r compitant to care her child better than your husband and proved it इन the court your husband can not take costody of your child.u also to be proved that u can care better than your husband economicaly.physically and mently.

Q: How long it takes to get a stay in 498A case

How much time to get Stay order from Allahbad High court for 498a and 406 case?? it's around 18 days and I still didn't get stay order. my lawyer says that it will take minimum 15 days I think my lawyer misguided me.. please help..?

Advocate Tulsi Ram answered
allahabad high court now is ऑनलाइन u can see the status of your case online u can also see order online .u should search it at .u can search there by crime writ no.etc.

Q: Wife is not allowing me and my parents to talk to child during divorce

I am abroad and my wife who went on a summer vacation to India has filed for divorce. She or her family is not picking up my call and when my parents visited their home, he was not allowed to meet my 7 yr old daughter. Can I enforce them to let me and my parents talk to my child? My parent would also want to meet with my child in person. Can they be denied access? Can I take legal action if they don't allow me or my parent to talk/meet with my child?

Advocate Tulsi Ram answered
U can file case under guardians ward act for custody of ur child and u also may say this in her divorce case for temporary custody of your child. Court will decide this according with law after court order u may get legal custody of your child

Q: What to do if my sister is tortured and forced to get dowry by husband

Sir my sister has been tortured by her in laws .husband denied to share his life As he is in relation with his bhabhi. Two times they burn her hand. Continuously mentally harrassed What step we have to take as we have no proof to prove our words.

Advocate Tulsi Ram answered
u have to file a comlaint about this in police station of cruelty beside this u can file a complaint of domestic voilence u/s 12 of d.v.act there is no रिक्वाइर्मेंट of specific documentry evidence.and also u can demand maintenance u/s 125cr.pc

Q: Where to find details about the RTI I filed

Respected sir,I have filed rti through and 30 days has passed and when i go to file first appeal they are requiring fee while according to rti there is no fee required to firs appeal

Advocate Tulsi Ram answered
There is no provision for fee paid for first appeal if they demand in writing. U can file second appeal to the relating authority. Fee shall be paid only for rti not for first and second appeal.second appeal lies to state information commition.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tulsi Ram

Can Advocate Tulsi Ram represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tulsi Ram can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tulsi Ram?

When you meet with Advocate Tulsi Ram for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tulsi Ram?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tulsi Ram, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tulsi Ram?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tulsi Ram, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tulsi Ram?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tulsi Ram regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tulsi Ram?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tulsi Ram can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.