One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Giridih - Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMakatpur, Giridih
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tripurari provides services in various fields of Consumer Matters, Civil Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tripurari enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1992. He is a member of Giridih District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : B/317/1992
  • Jharkhand High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi

Q: What all documents are required to change in sale deed & mutation

1. I have purchased one plot No XYZ having 6 decimal out of 8 decimal through registered sale deed. Remaining 2 decimal of plot No XYZ has been selled by the same owner to 'B' person in front of my plot. 2. Verberlly, owner has provided 12 ft road in front of my plot and told to build house leaving 3ft space from all sides as it is leaving by all resident for white washing, gali purpose. Recently, all have constructed their houses except me and 'B' person without leaving any space and joined with my boundaries. 3. At present, owner told that he will provide 20 ft road and 2 decimal land will shift to my side instead of front without any documentation as both are of same plot No XYZ. 4. You all are requested to provide me the name of legal documents to be prepared for implementation of changes after sale deed and mutation: (a). Road 20ft in front of my plot instead of 12ft. (b). Shifting of 2 decimal plot from front to left side. Muslim

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi answered
The vendor of your land are liable to rectify your deed by executing a deed of rectification. In rectification deed clearly mentioned the area and measurements of land and boundeof land.If possible map must be attached in rectification deed

Q: Having two certificate class 10 of different year and board is legal

SIR/MADAM I want to know that having two certificate of class 10th in diffrent year or diffrent board is legal or illegal she or he can apply for higher study or in government job.

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi answered
Whether the builder have executed a deed of agreement for sale in respect of Flat in your favour? If there is a agreement you have to send legal notice to the builder/owner of the building and file a case before Consumer forum or to file a suit under specific performance of contract against builder at appropriate Civil Court

Q: What is the meaning of Deposit Court Fees as Case Status

Mere Khilaf kisi ne orginal Sute Kiya Hai .civil procedure code section 26 civil court me.main jab case stetus chek kar Raha Hoon to isme kafi date Ki hering hui Aur Sab date ka stetus aa Raha Hai Ki.Deficite court fee .to sir main ye jaana chahta Hoon Ki iska MATLAB Kaya Hai.plz help me

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi answered
That means you haven't paid sufficient court fee as required. So please contact with your lawyer and pay required court fee, if you have paid sufficient court fee then your lawyer take appropriate step to remove such defects.

Q: One person along with mukhiya tryng to capture land how to save it

My neighbour with the help of village mukhia is trying to capture my vacant land despite all the documents are with us. How should I save my land?

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi answered
Sir,You have two options 1) you have to move before the court of SDM and file a petition u/s 144 Cr. P.C for restraint them from your land.2) Yoy may move to Civil Court of your jurisdiction and file a Title Suit for declaration of title and recovery of possession.

Q: caste certificate of different states

Sir ,I am resident of Ranchi and my father is also from Ranchi being nc obc but my mother comes from west Bengal where she is sc .same caste is registered as obc in jharkhand and sc in west Bengal.I have both the caste certificates of sc and obc . can I fill my cat exam with sc certificate ? If not then what are the consequences?

Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi answered
Generally a caste certificate is valid on ground of his residential place too. If you have an residential certificate of west Bangal them you may can use the cast certificate of SC. otherwise my advice to you that you have to get reservation facilities on the basis of caste certificate duly issued by Government of Jharkhand

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi

Can Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi?

When you meet with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tripurari Prasad Buxi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.