One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Krishnanagar - Advocate Tathagata Biswas

Advocate Tathagata Biswas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Nadia, Krishnanagar
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Tathagata Biswas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Tathagata Biswas's office is in Nadia, Krishnanagar.
  • District Court, Nadia

Questions Answered by Advocate Tathagata Biswas What can be done to demolish an illegal building how to sue the owner Process of filing a divorce with the duration o 7-8 months of marriage