One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Sunil Sharma

Advocate Sunil Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Patiala
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sunil Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunil provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunil enrolled with the Bar Council of Patiala in 2009. He is a member of the Patiala Bar Association.

Enrollment No : P/3404/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Ambala
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Mansa
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • District Court, Patiala
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Sangrur
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patiala

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunil Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Sharma

Q: Party started beating me on apology for minor bike accident

If A on bike by mistake minorly collides with B's car and says sorry but B's starts beating him publically A feels disturbed on the part of his self he files a defamation case? Or what should he do? And what best penalty can A get to be incurred by B

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
Beating is a criminal offence and no law permits it no matter how right you are in a dispute File a police complaint for that You need police assistance not a lawyer. And drive safe this shouldn't happen again.

Q: Payement of cheques stopped by purchaser

i supplied medicines to a hospital with proper bills of each items.i got 34 cheques with date only on 4 cheques.4 cheques passed normally but when i present other 3 cheques with due date i came to know that hospital made stop pavement of all cheques back date.i have balance sonfirmation of that hospital duely signed by properioter.what do u advise sir

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
Pretty much time for a legal notice, after which in case of their non-compliance , a complaint under S. 138 of NI Act. They will have to pay off their liabilities and that too with fine, in case they don't pay in first two hearings of the case.

Q: Tried filing for divorce but husband threatening harm to me and family

Hi there, Me and my husband are not living together from one year after I got my permanent residency in Canada . Now he is trying to threaten me that he gonna harm me and my family which is still in India. I tried to file the divorce but he is not giving me his address where he is living right now. He follows me to the work and use abusive language whenever talks to me. I don't know what to do, how can i handle all this crap

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
You live in India or Canada right now?Depends on. Geographical position to suggest you the proper solution. You may file divorce but what is your ground? You need a ground to file divorce, and for the threats, law is there to handle such abusers.

Q: Appeared on behalf of someone else in exam was caught on baill now

sir main j.e irrigation exam me kisi ki seet pr baith gaya tha or okda gaya ab main bail pr hu kya main free ho skta hu ya nahi, main govt. job me hu pl. guide me maine pehle kabi koi crime nahi kiya h

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
Let me first tell you that you are an idiot. Not just because what you did, but for also confessing crime on social platform. With this good strategy at your disposal, only God can save you.Now for reply... Without seeing what case police has made out, there is no answer to your question as you are guilty on the face of your question. You can only hope/wish there is a technical mistake in case by police. Which is rare or most lawyers don't use as defence.

Q: what are the consequences if security cheque bounces

Hello sir, I have recently joined a company in mohali. They took my sign on a simple A4 sheet in which it was written that I am joining this company and giving them a security cheque, if i quit the job before 12 months then they will withdraw 50,000/- rupees from my account. But its 2 months i m working with them and i m not confortable with the nature of the company. They did not gave me any I card and not any appointment letter. The appointment letter is still not signed by director. The paper I signed was simple A4 sheet and the appointment letter is on letter head which is not yet signed by MD nor by me, only HR had signed it. Is it a serious matter if I quit the job and cheque get bounced or sign mismatch.?

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
Don't worry... They can't file any case against you.. you don't owe them anything... Quit your job fearlessly.If you are getting salary in your bank account, you need not be afraid of any formalities...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunil Sharma

Can Advocate Sunil Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunil Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sunil Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunil Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunil Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunil Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.