One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hassan - Advocate Sridhar A

Advocate Sridhar A

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Advocate Fort, Holenarasipura, Hassan
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Documentation, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Sridhar A completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Documentation, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sridhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2003. He is a member of the Holenarasipura Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2453/2003
  • District Court, Channapatna,
  • District Court, Hassan,
  • District Court, Holenarsipur
Questions Answered by Advocate Sridhar A What is the procedure to divide the property after fathers death Probation of offenders under 120B and 420 am i entitled to probation