One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Sparshika Jain

Advocate Sparshika Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jammu
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sparshika Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sparshika Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sparshika Jain

Q: Filing contested divorce and child custody from mother

Grounds for Child custody from mother if she has social behsviour disorder and unconcerned ? Rvery person she interacts with remarked her as Mentally absent minded . How court will consider such petition her family background is also not good . No talking terms with neighbors or relatives. Financial source of girls family z only a shop income and her father is paralyzed with one arm . Her mother nd massi was also having some hereditary mental problem but no proof . We have only two prescriptions of renowned neurologist and psychiatrist. A personality development admission slip. An affidavit of apology for misbehaving and to stop negligence for kitchn gas ⛽️ and child care nKindly help how to ensure child custody as it is said for 5 year child custody remains with mother. But our child is not safe in her hands alone we want to get rid of her with child custody to us. Hindu marriage act applies

Advocate Sparshika Jain answered
Hi.. looking into this matter, first we have to file a divorce petition and then we can go for subsequent petition for child custody on the ground of unsoundness of mind. For further provisions, we have to look into the facts and evidences available to us. Feel free to contact.

Q: Regarding Wife's mental harrassment periodically..

My wife is harassing me mentally, she goes out without informing me, she talks to someone privately for hours on asking she says friends, family.she has locked her social media, phone.We don't have physical relationship for 4 months, she fights every weekend, when I am on off.She tries to provokes me by calling me Dalal, hizara, namard and to my sister (separated, staying with our family) and mother Randi. She is making self recording where she says I hit her, and I am tourchering her while crying, says she will suiside, she blackmailing me. I complaint to women cell recently, however,it seems like they refer us to court.She is not even going out of my father's house, ask me if I divorce, I have to provide her shelter.I want to divorce my wife but wants to stay with my kids.please help

Advocate Sparshika Jain answered
Yes we have a remedy available .We can file the divorce in the matrimonial court and simultaneously file another suit for the custody of children on the grounds of cruelty. Also you can file an FIR in the police station against your wife in the police station for threatening to commit suicide.. We can also file maintenance under section 125 crpc. For sequent procedure we have to look into the facts and evidences available. If you need to file a suit you can approach me directly

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sparshika Jain

Can Advocate Sparshika Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sparshika Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sparshika Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Sparshika Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sparshika Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sparshika Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sparshika Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sparshika Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sparshika Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sparshika Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sparshika Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sparshika Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.