One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shekhar Banerjee

Advocate Shekhar Banerjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Chittaranjan Park, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shekhar Banerjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shekhar Banerjee's office is in Chittaranjan Park, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Shekhar Banerjee Transfer of ownership of property on my name from husband's name Clarification on filing RTI to obtain GST and ITR return information