One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Tirunelveli - Advocate Shanmuganathan

Advocate Shanmuganathan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAmbasamudram, Tirunelveli
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Shanmuganathan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Thirunelveli

Popular Reviews

Manimaran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank u for understanding my feelings sir
1 month ago
Irfa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
1 month ago
Subramanian - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shanmuganathan helped me to better understand my legal issue. I was well advised by Adv.Shanmuganathan on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate Shanmuganathan 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
2 months ago
SANKARAKUMAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Rajeesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shanmuganathan

Q: I was physically and mentally abused by school

Hi. 3 years ago I was physically and mentally tortured by my school principal and teachers. I went through so much pain and mentally too. They used to beat me up in a very painful way and even once I started bleeding. But even after 3 years I'm unable to forget anything and psychologically affected by it. Can I lodge a complaint through this.

Advocate Shanmuganathan answered
கண்டிப்பாக செய்யலாம் ஆனால் உங்க வயது மற்றும் இப்போது என்ன படித்து கொண்டுள்ளீர்கள் என கூறவும்அப்போது தான் ஆசிரியர்கள் மீது துறை ரீதியாக நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க முடியும் இதனால் உங்கள் படிப்பு ஏதேனும் பாதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதா என தெரிவிக்கவும்

Q: Need Suggesions for My question

I Got married but its being one year. She is not with me and In This one year she was there with me only for two to three months. She have Suspicion on me all time with my brother wife and if i have work in night shift aslo she use to have doubt on me. in this time I loved one girl before marriage. My old lover got sucide that why i ask my wife permission and advise old lover to marry someone. after that my wife have more doubt on me still im having some relationship on her. but now my lover has moved on she going to marry someone. but still my wife also having doubt on me..i cant able to live anymore with her with having those doubts. will i get divorse on this reason.

Advocate Shanmuganathan answered
I think you are not used to understanding and living both in your life First you need to remove the suspicious thought of your spouse. Love and affection for your wife If your spouse suspects you of violating this, your life is in question. Contact me with your full profile

Q: Dughter right of property according to Hindu law

I am Raniamma, I have born in 1945 and got married in 1960's. My father and mother are farmer . For my father and mother having 4 children's (Elder 3 daughters and younger one Son) and all children's are married.They had agriculture property of 2 Acres. My father and mother has passed away before 1998. Then their property has been transferred to my brother. Later my married elder sister and younger brother was passed away. Now property has been transferred to my brother wife and she having 5 children's and planning to divide the property equally among them.In this case whether I and my elder sisters children's ( my elders sister are passed away) have right to file a case against my brother wife in order to get the equal partition in the property and how many years it may take in order to get the property in our name because I am already 76years( I have children's too).Note: As per the 2005 act, my father and mother are not alive in 2005.Please advise.

Advocate Shanmuganathan answered
Did you write a will or settlement before your grandfather died? If the property comes to your father according to inheritance it is the same right for everyone born with your father. If your father sold the property before he died, your family would enjoy the money. Born with your dad Nothing is a problem until the details are known and contact for details

Q: Regarding land sale agreement

Hi law team,22 years after agreement is vaild or not?Because some money given to land ownersShall i claim now for that money?

Advocate Shanmuganathan answered
Is there a specific year written in it when you make the agreement? And it's Register? Contact me on the phone and I will tell you the details. So far we have to see if the place is without any beasts

Q: MY sister not earning and my sister life in question mark.

Hello I am from Chennai,Sister Married in 2017 ,Her husband rented a shop doing Car interiors for 10 years,but for last 2 years he is opening the shop regularly because of this earning is stopped. but now sister husband 's Sister ,brother,mother there support financely to do there personal work to dont let go out of them s hand. so he permanently closed the shop not earning now .if he go for work also sister husband mother and sister confinced him not to go for job my sister and there two kids life in question mark please give suggestion what to do next..

Advocate Shanmuganathan answered
All you have to do is deal with your sister's financial problems. It does not mention how your sister's husband betrays or offends his sister. I do not know how to give advice in this .Contact more with direct contact

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shanmuganathan

Can Advocate Shanmuganathan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shanmuganathan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shanmuganathan?

When you meet with Advocate Shanmuganathan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shanmuganathan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shanmuganathan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shanmuganathan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shanmuganathan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shanmuganathan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shanmuganathan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shanmuganathan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shanmuganathan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.