One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Moradabad - Advocate Sandeep Gupta

Advocate Sandeep Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShankar Nagar, Moradabad
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Insurance, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sandeep provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Criminal Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2011.

Enrollment Number : UP/05198/2011
  • Upper Siang(East Division)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Moradabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandeep Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Gupta

Q: Khadiboard not complying with the order of Consumer Forum

My father have taken loan from khadiboard in 2010-15 for business. As per Government rule, khadi board will provide some liability in interest. but when my father went for interest which have decided according to rule of khadiboard,then khadiboard officer want to take bribe.after that we file a complain in consumer forum.and consumer forum have also given the decision ,for provide the interest money. but khadiboard are taking any action on decision. Sir please let me know, what we should do for further action and procedure.

Advocate Sandeep Gupta answered
Please provide all documents.Last order copyBank term and conditions paper are provided to me. And last order against state consumer forum..,....,..

Q: My employment termination after 3 months what can i do

I was working in a it firm from last 1.5 years and suddenly on the basis of one day leave company terminate my employment without any warning or notice effectively. Is there any law of government to compensate employee with three months salary.?

Advocate Sandeep Gupta answered
please provided for salary details, please provided for joining letter, please provided for company details and you boss name and designation and details of company terms & cont. I have sent legal notice for you company.

Q: Closure report asked by insurance company. How to proceed ?

My mobile phone was stolen on 24/04/17. I have filed an FIR. Now insurance company is asking for closure report. Where to get it in Noida?

Advocate Sandeep Gupta answered
Please provide full details.Please provide FIR copy.Please provide for insurance company address and your informed for insurance company details and letter for time ly informed.Please provide your phone original bill and your ID

Q: Salary of 4 months not paid. What are my legal options ?

Hii my name is sajid and I had worked in a company at sector-63 Noida since last 4months and my boss had not gave me and 6more employees salery and he had told me that if u want your salery then you will come and worked here ...he forced me sir please advise me sir what can I do

Advocate Sandeep Gupta answered
Your case file for labour court.Please sent your salary slips and provided for pending salary month's, please provide for company address and I have sent for legal notice.Please provide for your ID and other than 4 now. Person.

Q: How to prove that the cheque issued was for discharge of debt

Sir/Ma'am, how does the drawer prove that the cheque issued in his favour was for Discharge of Debt to the payee by the drawer?

Advocate Sandeep Gupta answered
Yes I have file section 138 NI ACT against for legal case for cheque bounce.Please provide for Bank statement.Please provide the your bank cheque bounce statement for post details.Please provide you bank account Saving account / current account

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Gupta

Can Advocate Sandeep Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.