One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Yavatmal - Advocate Sandeep Darda

Advocate Sandeep Darda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 4+ ratings
Darda Nagar, Yavatmal
27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sandeep Darda completed his law in the year 1991 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1991. He is a member of the District Bar Association Yavatmal.

Enrollment Number : MAH/491/1991
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Yavatmal,
  • Labour Court Mumbai
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 400

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 750

Get advice from Advocate Sandeep Darda

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Darda Want clarification to transfer my grandfather's property on my name Advice in maintenance for wife after divorce.