One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhatinda - Advocate Sandeep Bansal

Advocate Sandeep Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court Bhatinda, Bhatinda
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sandeep Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sandeep Bansal's office is in District Court Bhatinda, Bhatinda.
  • District Court, Barnala,
  • District Court, Bathinda,
  • District Court, Faridkot,
  • District Court, Mansa,
  • District Court, Moga,
  • District Court, Patiala,
  • District Court, Sri Muktsar Sahib,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Bansal How to claim my car from police custody Cheque given as security for money borrowed by person before death