One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha

Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15A, Noida
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, International Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha's office is in Sector 15A, Noida.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Samar Singh Kachwaha Jurisdiction of International Commercial Arbitration seated in India How to enforce vested interests in property