One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dindigul - Advocate Sakthivel

Advocate Sakthivel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKodaikanal, Dindigul
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sakthivel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sakthivel provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sakthivel enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry in 2005. He is a member of the Bar Association of Tamilnadu and Puducherry.

Enrollment Number : TN/527/2005
  • Distrcit Court, Dindigul
  • Madras High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sakthivel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sakthivel

Q: I have medical problem want to divorce husband so he can marry again

Sir I am Hindu, married since 10yrs I have medical and mental problems so I want my husband to marry again and move on I want to retain his name even after seperation but no claim or rights as wife just to hold his name is it legally possible

Advocate Sakthivel answered
Dear Mrs.. If you are going for can,t put your husband name in future..Think twice and then arrange good girl for your husband to marry and you can also stay along with them...ThanksM.sakthivelAdvocate

Q: Wrong measurements recorded of the land is patta legally valid

I have got a patta for my land in which the square feet is included wrongly as 2600 but my land actually measures only 2400. Is this patta legally valid? can we apply for any new new approval or sell the land with this patta.

Advocate Sakthivel answered
Sir I st You can sell the land with this mentioned patta..but you can get only the money for acctual land..for the rectification , you have to apply to the tasildhar office to rectifiy..for this it will take more time..Thanks

Q: Father passed away and now i want to transfer property in my name

I am the son from the second wife of my father. Now father passed away and i want to transfer the property in my name. What is the procedure for the same?

Advocate Sakthivel answered
Sir Regarding your query..Ist you have to get legal hires certificate from the Taluk office..IIn d you have to get no objection from you co brother..sister..Mother..Thank you have to apply to the Tasildhar to get the land to transfer in your nameThanksAdvocate M.Sakthivel

Q: Claiming ancestral and paternal properties what are my rights

I am 57 yrs old woman currently living in Chennai with my two children. My husband and father in law passed away. I have two children; a daughter and a son. They are above 18 yrs old ,not married and not working yet. Husband's ancestral and paternal properties are in Bihar which is controlled by my husband's youngest brother. There were no written will or any official documentation done. What legal procedures can be done to claim my portion of property and can it be done from chennai where i live as the lands are in bihar because husband's youngest brother proved uncooperative.

Advocate Sakthivel answered
Dear Madam Regarding your query. 1. you have to file a case in the Bihar Jurisdiction only..2. !00 % you will get your Husband share on the total land ( if its ancestral property)..3. If you have the Death certificate, Legal hiere certificate for both your husband and father can file a case in the civil court in bihar .you can file the case for partion suite will get the property..Thankd

Q: House agreement will expire but still not registered in our name

hello we had an agreement that expires in three days. but we still could not process house loan sine seller didnt have the below doc patta is not not still is not still registered in seller name which we do that process now 2. seller didnt have plan approval still for their top /first floor built house 3. seller name is not included or added still in surveior office we requested seller to reneew agreement. but seller s demanding to gie them 15lac for renew the agreement. we have already given them 10 lac advance during first agreement

Advocate Sakthivel answered
Dear sir In your case, if the property doesn't have the proper documents like Patta, Building approval, ..etc , Better you can cancel your Agreement with owner and get back your Amount .. for this you can sent them the Legal Notice mentioning the above details.and try to get the money back...Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sakthivel

Can Advocate Sakthivel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sakthivel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sakthivel?

When you meet with Advocate Sakthivel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sakthivel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sakthivel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sakthivel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sakthivel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sakthivel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sakthivel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sakthivel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sakthivel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.