One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Latur - Advocate Sachin Ashok Phadnis

Advocate Sachin Ashok Phadnis

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Ausa, Latur
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sachin Ashok Phadnis has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sachin Ashok Phadnis's office is in Ausa, Latur.
  • District Court, Aurangabad,
  • District Court, Beed,
  • District Court, Latur,
  • District Court, Osmanabad,
  • District Court, Pune

Top Reviews

Somesh Mamilwar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Help full
Apr 24, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Ashok Phadnis No Police Verification Of Employee What legal steps to safeguard my sisters marriage