One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hassan - Advocate S Vinod Manohar

Advocate S Vinod Manohar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
K R Puram, Hassan
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Child Custody, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate S Vinod Manohar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vinod provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Banking and Finance Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vinod enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2002. He is a member of Hassan Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1746/2002
  • District Court, Hassan,
  • Karnataka High Court

Get advice from Advocate S Vinod Manohar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate S Vinod Manohar Mfa in high court pending since last 4 years. What to do ? Police wants to transfer 498a case to delhi as FIR is in Delhi