One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandannagar - Advocate S K Firoj Ali

Advocate S K Firoj Ali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHooghly, Chandannagar
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate S K Firoj Ali has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Firoj provides services in various fields of Muslim Law Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Firoj enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2011. He is a member of Chandannagar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/255/243/2011
  • District Court, Hoogly
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Popular Reviews

I m daughter so I wa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.S K Firoj Ali on the rights and wrongs of my case.
3 weeks ago
Sayantani Nandi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
ABHIJIT MUKHERJEE - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was fruitful.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate S K Firoj Ali

Q: How to initiate divorce proceedings

Amar husband amar sathe sobsmy jogra & osanti & mardhor kore.. Tai Ami AMR husband k divorce dite chain.

Advocate S K Firoj Ali answered
Apni jodi thik korei thaken je apni ar apnar swamir songe songsar korbenna tahole prothome swamir songe kotha bole mutual divorce korte paren , mitual divorcer jonno choy maas somoy lage are aponar swami jodi mutual divorce e raji na hoy tahole apni nije divorcer mamla korte paren .

Q: Need information on grounds for divorce

I am hindu girl.newly married couple.1.5 yrs.its our arranged husband is a software engg.i hv done my masters.currently not hubby doesnt like me becoz my parents belongs to a middle cls family nd my inlaws are from upper middle cls.according to his view we are incompatable match.he doesnt want to stay with me.we hv no such problem or any other issues only thing is that i am not fit into his expectations.before marriage he told me u hv to learn few things after marriage and i was agree.but now he is blaming me that u r not doing a good job and u hv no such qualities to be my wife.i want persue a good career but he is not supportive now.i always try to adjust but he is not happy with me.he always try to find faults in me.i always do my duties and responsibility towards him.becoz i love him and respect our inlaw are he forcefully send me to my parents house.and want divorce from me.i dont want to divorce him.which ground he can file divorce?

Advocate S K Firoj Ali answered
At present their are two probabilities​ , one you wait and give time to survive your relationship, two you can take legal action against your husband like claiming maintenance or claiming restitution of conjugal rights , depends upon your decision.

Q: In-laws took away my wife without consent, not letting me contact her

I got married in 6th march 2016 under hindu marriage act. It was a arranged marriage. We had done our registry marriage on 6th aughst 2016. On 11th jan 2017 my inlaws took my wife with them forcibly without our consent and concern. She also took away all her gold jewelery with her. Since then I tried to connect her several times there has been no reply. I also went their home for knowing the actual facts or reason. They are claiming that she was being mentally torchered for last 10 months, that's why all of a sudden she took a decision to leave me and my home and never want to come back again. She is working. And they dont want any further negotiation or reconciliation. Her elder sister threatened me not to connect her by any means, if I do the same, result will be worse. I last talked with my inlaws on 23rd of jan 2017. Since then there has been no communication by both the ends. My question is what would be my next move, her sister very rudely asked me to forget her by papers.

Advocate S K Firoj Ali answered
If she took all her belongings then its clear that she willingly leave your house. And if she willing to continue her marital life then she also try to conntact you and also try to solve out the problems. But now if you want to get back her then file Cojugal Right case before concern District & Session Judge.

Q: Wife threatening to file false domestic violence case.What can I do?

I am married to a woman for last 5 years. She has been very abusive and when ever there is a quarrel she starts shouting on top voice  saying i am beating her. She already once contacted police saying i was beating her. She keeps it telling to her friends and family. I have a 4 years kid and i mentally tired and afraid of her tantrums. Her parents dont ever respond to my requests for intervention. She was previously divorced and she filed a similar case of domestic violence against her previous husband. Please help. I am very depressed and afraid

Advocate S K Firoj Ali answered
At first you does not mentioned that which cast from you belong. Now if you want to divorce your wife then file a suit against her . At first describing all the things in a letter, then send it to your local Police station through speed post and and another copy you should send to the Superintendent of Police of your locality, in feature it will help you.

Q: How long does a contested divorce case take

I want divorce from my husband. How long it will take:- 1. If husband agree initially and changes his mind after filing the case.

Advocate S K Firoj Ali answered
A contested divorce may take time about one year...or more actually if courts have so many pending cases then it will take more time to finalize the case....but you should take patience.and you also applies for maintainance pendilite.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate S K Firoj Ali

Can Advocate S K Firoj Ali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate S K Firoj Ali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate S K Firoj Ali?

When you meet with Advocate S K Firoj Ali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate S K Firoj Ali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate S K Firoj Ali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate S K Firoj Ali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate S K Firoj Ali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate S K Firoj Ali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate S K Firoj Ali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate S K Firoj Ali?

The cost of hiring Advocate S K Firoj Ali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.