One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surendranagar - Advocate Ritesh Joshi

Advocate Ritesh Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
Biram Lodge, Surendranagar
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Ritesh Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ritesh Joshi's office is in Biram Lodge, Surendranagar.
  • District Court, Surendranagar,
  • Gujarat High Court

Top Reviews

kya muje pay karna p - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Jul 04, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Ritesh Joshi Procedure to claim maintenance from wife Police harassing unnecessarily for the car stolen by someone