One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Araria - Advocate Richesh Anand

Advocate Richesh Anand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAadarsh Nagar, Araria
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Richesh Anand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Richesh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Richesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2014. He is the member of the Araria Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/1478/2014

Popular Reviews

M.S.Ansari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
3 weeks ago
Jagamohan tandi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Mera jaaga kabjha kre hai
1 month ago
amit kumar sah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Richesh Anand aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Richesh Anand

Q: How to claim share in property when father and brother is treatening

My mother have a property in Patna in her name. My mother expired (last year) in November 2017. We are 3 sisters and one brothers and my father is alive and living in Village in Nalanda District. We all are married. Sequence is like this. Brother Sister Me My younger Sister. My late mother was living with Me and my younger sister. We were taking care of her. My mother's property having 2 floor. My brother is living with his wife and only son in ground floor. Me and my younger sister with my late mother is living in first floor. There are 4 rooms on ground floor and 4 rooms on first floor. Out of which 2 rooms on ground floor and 2 rooms on first floor is rented. Brother getting rent from ground floor and we are getting rent from first floor. After death of mother, my Father, My brother and his wife trying to throw us from this house and scaring us with the help of some family member. Me and my sister were taking care of my mother since 7 years. Can we claim our share?

Advocate Richesh Anand answered
Yes you can claim maintenance under section 125 Cr.p.c from your father and brother, and you also can file a civil suit in the civil court under hour jurisdiction and you can also lodge an police complain against them by writing a petition to the S.H.O in your near police station if they tortured or beat you or forcibly try to throw out you both from the house.

Q: IT department has sent notice to verify sale deed of ancestral propert

Sir, My friend's Father (Hindu) had got his ancestral property on "SALE DEED" from his cousin which has value of 14500000 rupees, but this should be done on "GIFT DEED" because there was no transaction of money as this was his ancestral property. Now Income Tax Department sent a notice asking that from where he got such huge amount to purchase the property but there were no money transaction. What to do now??????

Advocate Richesh Anand answered
What value is mention on your sale deed or gift deed, if it was a gift deed then no need to worry as you can reply it to the income tax department that your doner arrange the money for the transfer of his property to your uncle and you are only a donee so you are exempt

Q: How to get original agreement papers of land they were stolen before

Dear sir , i live in patna and my hometownin madhuwani ,actully my mother know where my land is presnt in my village but we have not orginal paper because someone theft it, please tell me how can get my orginal paper of land, please help me sir on this topic

Advocate Richesh Anand answered
Get the year of registration or name of the land owner then go to registry office and pay some rupees to the record room staff for search your deed then file a slip for certified copy of your deed documents. Your copy will be ready in 3-4 days then you got your land detail if your khata and khesra is known to you then it will help you much more to find your deed you also get land detail online if you have plot number on land revenue govt website thanks regards Adv Richesh anand

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Richesh Anand

Can Advocate Richesh Anand represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Richesh Anand can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Richesh Anand?

When you meet with Advocate Richesh Anand for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Richesh Anand?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Richesh Anand, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Richesh Anand?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Richesh Anand, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Richesh Anand?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Richesh Anand regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Richesh Anand?

The cost of hiring Advocate Richesh Anand can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.