One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Banda - Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav

Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav

  Banda, Banda

 Experience: 7 years

11 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident
  • Property

Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ravendra provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, motor accident related matters, family law, consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2011. He is a member of the Uttar Pradesh Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : UP/7664/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav: Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident
  • Property


  • Consumer Commission
  • District Court, Banda


  • MON 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav

Fill in your details and Advocate Ravendra Singh Yadav will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News