One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Ranjeet Sonker

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajapur, Allahabad
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, NCLT
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ranjeet Sonker has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad,
  • Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad,
  • District Court, Allahabad,
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida,
  • Labour Court, Allahabad,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Allahabad

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ranjeet Sonker

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ranjeet Sonker. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ranjeet Sonker

Q: Girl’s family forcing her to marry

Hello im from lucknow and the girl i love is from rewa Mashya pradesh ,we want to marry each other but her parents are not accepting us cause we are from different caste ,they don’t let her daughter go outside or anywhere ,They tell her to die or marry the guy of their choice and his uncle( bde papa ) also trying to forcefully marry her to some guy ,they are mentally torturing her ,She need freedom and wants to marry me ,What i can do to legally marry her without getting in any trouble

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker answered
She can choose a life partner of her choice irrespective of the caste and creed. If their family is forcing her to marry against her choice, she can file complaint against them. But in my opinion you will marry her anywhere in India and get protection from High courtfor more detail contact me Ranjeet SonkerAllahabad high court

Q: Delivery me chori ka ilzaam lagaya hai

Mai ek delivery boy ki job karta hoo aur sale ke time me colleague ke sath humne kuch saste packet me changes kiye Jo abhi haal me hii pakad liya gaya jiske baad hum wo Paisa Dene ko taiyaar the lekin office Wale apne hub kaa poora loss hamare upar daal rahe hai aur humse forcefully letter bhi likha liya aur ab fir ki dhamki de rahe isse bachne ke liye kya kare

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker answered
unko sabit karna ho ga to aapne chori ki aur aapko apna stand rakhna hoga aur batana hoga ki aaki galti nhi hai aur aapne koi chori nhi. Agar koi FIR aapke khilaaf hui hai to uski detail de usi ke adhaar par sahi se bata sakungaAdhik jaankari ke liye sampark kare Advocate Ranjeet SonkerAllahabad high court

Q: Advise to change advocate demanding money for NOC

Sir, my case under 498A at lucknow district and session court. My lawyer is currently not able to handle case & i have doubt that may be he is supporting opposite party. When i am asking for NOC, He is demanding 5000 Rs.. Can i do his complaint in this matter. Kindly advise further action Thanks.

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker answered
You can definitely change the Advocate of your choice. This is your fundamental as well as Constitutional right, no one can abridge that. And if possible ,give some amount by negotiating him for NOC But still if you don't want to give him any amount, you can change your advocate through affidavit. for more details connect meRanjeet Sonker advocateAllahabad high court

Q: 420,406 and 476 ? Need good laywer !

A offers sells a plot to B on which A's sister S has disputed the ownership saying that plot is of his Dadi(death) and A had induced S to obtain the NOC and got the plot transferred in his name. Also one of the legal heir A's bua (Dadi dauther) NOC has not been taken ? Will this amount to 420 as concealment of fact as A has forefeited the token amount ? Also A has prepared a notarized ATS in India with his signature when he was abroad during that time ? so will it amount to 476 ?

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker answered
Yes as detail provided by the following section may be attracted to prima facie but for detail analysis FIR is required and other detail also required connected with the matter. I can help you with thisConnect me Ranjeet Sonker advocateAllahabad high court

Q: 377 511 pocso 7/8 case filed against me. Bail and chargesheet done

Can anyone can fight my case in allahabad high court for quashing of FIR/chargesheet filed against me.I m charged with 377 511 pocso 7/8 . I am looking for a lawyer who can fight my case . The person who did FIR one is ready for settlement. Now only I need a good lawyer expert in pocso cases to get my FIR quashed from allahabad high court

Advocate Ranjeet Sonker answered
Yes you can definitely fight in the Allahabad high court and be able to quash the chargesheet filed against you. If the person is ready for settlement that will be helpful in quashing the chargesheet and FIR. for more detail connect meRanjeet Sonker AdvocateAllahabad high court


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ranjeet Sonker

Can Advocate Ranjeet Sonker represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ranjeet Sonker can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker?

When you meet with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ranjeet Sonker regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ranjeet Sonker?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ranjeet Sonker can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.