One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raghunathpur - Advocate Ranjeet Chatterjee

Advocate Ranjeet Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District court, Raghunathpur
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ranjeet Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ranjeet provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ranjeet enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2007. He is the member of Raghunathpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/477/2007
  • Jharkhand High Court

Get advice from Advocate Ranjeet Chatterjee

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ranjeet Chatterjee How to file cheque bounce complaint Other party has started construction on my property what to do