One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Ramgopal

Advocate Ramgopal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNatwar Nagar, Mathura
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ramgopal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramgopal provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramgopal enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2004.

Enrollment Number : UP/257/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ramgopal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramgopal

Q: Can second marriage is possible without mutual consent??

My brother-in-law is harassing my sister. He has said that they will marry another woman against the will of my sister. In this situation what should I do and what this marriage is possible without mutual consent. Please regards me Right way.

Advocate Ramgopal answered
आप अपनी बहन जी की तरफ से दहेज का केस न्यायालय के समक्ष प्रस्तुत कर सकते हैं और मेंटेनेंस का भी केस फाइल कर सकते हैं जिससे आपके बहनोई पर दबाव पड़ेगा और वह आपकी सिस्टर को छोड़ने की बात को भूल सकता है और यदि आपकी बहन की ससुराली जन उनको परेशान करते हैं तो घरेलू हिंसा के तहत भी आप सभी लोगों को अभियुक्त बना कर माननीय न्यायालय के समक्ष मुकदमा डाल सकते हैं उससे आपको आपकी सिस्टर को जो आपके बहनोई धमकी देते हैं उससे निजात मिलेगी

Q: Can i get my share in the property given to my cousin brother

Mere Dada apni patrak zameen mere chacha Ke ladke Ke naam vashihat kar gaye mere papa ki deat ho gai hai kya mere Court me kesh chal raha hai kya mughe zameen milegi ?

Advocate Ramgopal answered
Pls tell me that the deed/vashihat is registered or not then I will give u complete details about the following case .for more details contact me at my phone number listed in my profile or use consult button for further inquiries.

Q: Procedure to initiate criminal proceedings under Section 420/406/506

i have file 56/3 FIR but no action by Police for almost 3 months than i get this case shifted to Crime and charge sheet is filed with 420/406/506 & charge sheet says he is guilty but no arrest by crime IO so now what should i do so that he gets arrested. he has done fraud of Rs 1 Cr all money in white. kindly suggest

Advocate Ramgopal answered
When the chargesheet has filed in the court and accused is not present in the concerned court on the fixed date for bale then I will ask from the court to issue his NBW then the concerned police authority will arrest him and then bring him into the court and then the court will send him for jail. For more details contact me at my phone number and address which is listed at my profile.

Q: Is taking divorce on notary legal

I was made divorce paper on Notary and i mention on it we are taking a divorce with mutual understanding, we duly signed on it me and my wife and taking two witness sign from both side. Now my wife changed her mind, she wanted to come back again. But i don't want to live with her. Please clear the following points:- 1. Taking divorce on Notary is legal or not. 2. If notary is not legal how can i legalized divorce on Notary. 3. Our marriage completed 6 months and we don't have physical relationship. How to solve this situation?

Advocate Ramgopal answered
Taking divorce on notary is not legal and in law there is no provision that notary can be declared legal so in that case u can go to family court and suit a file in section 13B HM act with mutual consent. For more details contact me at my mobile number and address listed at my profile.

Q: How to get divorce if wife is not agree

I am 32 years old resident of Uttar Pradesh. I am an engineer and working in a private company in another state. Five years ago, I got married from the desire & emotional pressure of the family, which is very common in our area. After marriage we have never been interconnected and there is no mental and physical relationship between us till now. In the first few months of the beginning a lot of things happened so that I went mentally away. Meanwhile, there were many meetings between the people of our house but there was no solution. Now the girl is at my house and I have left home. Because of social constraints and rules, the both families are not doing anything and the time is being passed. It is not possible for me to come into this relationship and I do not want to continue this relation of the show, so I want to get rid of this relationship. For me, the whole time has stopped, I am getting away from my family and cannot do anything for anyone. If you have a solution,please suggest.

Advocate Ramgopal answered
U can go to the family court and file a petition under section 13HM act .Then u can get divorce from ur wife .for more details contact me at my phone number or meet me at my address listed at my profile.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramgopal

Can Advocate Ramgopal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramgopal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal?

When you meet with Advocate Ramgopal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramgopal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramgopal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramgopal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramgopal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.