One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karimnagar - Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJyothinagar, Karimnagar
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Insurance, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala completed his law in the year 1993 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Insurance, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ram enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1993.

Enrollment Number : AP/2533/1993

Popular Reviews

Madhu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala

Q: Misuse of blank cheque given as surety to a friend

Hi sir, I took 150000 from my friend at 10rs inrest in the year 2013 and gave him signed pronote and blank check. I repaid money with in 9 months and asked him to return my check and note but he said lost them . Under good faith I trusted him and closed my bank account and remain silent. In 2015 December he came back to me and demanded to pay money again with my father filed complaint against him at SP office. Police called him and he agreed that I paid all money and settled the issue. Now recently he sent me legal notice stating my check was bounced and asking me to pay money again. Can you please advise me how to protect my self. Thank you.

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala answered
Send reply through your counsel within receipt of legal notice denying all the material averments I’d notice and state the facts of your version. And warn him not to file NI Act case with false averments and even if he files contest the case by filing copy of complaint filed before police concerned by your father earlier.

Q: How to get the refund from the institution

Sir i am a college student . Due to health preblems l want to discontinue the study .but the institution is not refunding the money as though the main institution had refund rules in the google. What can i do toget my refund.

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala answered
Consult nearest lawyer and issue legal notice demanding return of fee, if not respond file consumer dispute complaint before District Consumer Forum. The concerned forum will order to return the amount along with interest.

Q: Liability of cable operator for short circuit in consumer home

Due to sudden load in high tension electrical wire short circuit occurred from cable wire in consumer home . They lodge a complaint in police station, will is cable operator punishable.pls suggest

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala answered
Cable operator is liable for deficiency of service. Hence give notice for compensation and damages, in default file a complaint before consumer forum. Also implead the concerned electricity department as opposite party to the complaint.

Q: Didn't pay the full amount for sale agreement now claiming after 22yrs

Went into Sale Agreement in 1991 and paid partial amount. In 2013 claiming the said property on basis of Sale Agreement with partial payment. Is it valid document after 22 years of agreement and without paying the full amount in a said 3 months of time?

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala answered
Agreement is not enforceable as the prospective purchaser failed to perform his part of contract in paying balance sale consideration ant to get the sale deed registered within stipulated period and the advance consideration is forfeited.

Q: Steps to be taken if cheque gets bounced and unable to repay money

I have two check bounces unfortunately I couldn't pay that money they're are saying that they will put case on me and it will be criminal offense please let me know what should I do and what will happen

Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala answered
Within 30days from the date of dishnour of cheque issue notice through counsel to the drawer informing the dishonour of cheque and demand to pay the cheque amount within fifteen days. If he fails to repay file complaint under Section 138 of NI Act before the Magistrate Court having jurisdiction where the payer bank located.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala

Can Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala?

When you meet with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ram Reddy Lenkala can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.