One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ajmer - Advocate Rakshita Mishra

Advocate Rakshita Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKesarganj, Ajmer
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rakshita Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Ajmer

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakshita Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakshita Mishra

Q: Sir may naye50000 rupay deye thaye ab who muje hi damaki detaa h

Sir 50000 rupay deye taye kisi ko who ni de raha h

Advocate Rakshita Mishra answered
apne use pase Cash m diye the ya check k through Diye the ..ya cash b dia ky tb Koi stamp pr likha padi ki thi kya as an evidence ..agr check h apk pas to ap use bounce krva lo then ap advocate k through notice bhijvao or 15 days m kya reply ata h party ka wait kro

Q: Regarding cancellation of candidature.

Sir,in 2018 an FIR was filed against me with ipc 323,341,34 in jaipur during a fight in college fest.In 2022 case was transferred to lok adalat and was eligible for withdrawal,so case was withdrawn and i was declared discharged and case was disposed.In 2023 i am writing upsc mains after qualifying upsc prelims.I just want to ask that there is any possibility of me getting rejected from govt jobs on the basis of above given case?Or anything which can cause rejection of me from govt jobs?

Advocate Rakshita Mishra answered
u can file an appeal within one month u can get stay and no one can suspended u untill final judgement not pronounced .but when u fill a form regarding govt job then clarify the details regarding FIR details and sections or acciqutal then during document verification no effact is made if u r discharged..

Q: Multiple attempts made to save my marriage. But inlaws of my wife dont

I am just a normal person sir. I earn my living by providing online and offline tutions to students. I found out that my wife has been cheating with me for last 1 year. after confrontation, he agreed and cired a lot to not repeat the mistake again. After a lot of hither and thither things somehow I managed to forgive her and at the utmost I forgived her (without telling her parents and other relatives). This was the biggest mistake of me Sir, after the 3rd-4th-5th incident I decided.......

Advocate Rakshita Mishra answered
agar vo smj nhi rhi h or ap usse seperate hona chate h to ap divorce petition file kr skte h then court bhi apko counseling k liye tym degi agr Arbitration se vo smj jati h to thik h ...ya fir ap sakhi kendra bhi jaa skte h vha b counseling ki jati h dono parties ki..but agr fir b vo nhi man rhi h to ap divorce file kr skte h ..agr apki wife ne phle written m khi dia ho apko ki ab vo aso glti nhi kregi to use smbhal k rkhiye apk kam ayega in future court proceeding m..or info k liye u can contact me

Q: A question regarding male rape

I am a student of journalism and mass communication. In order to spread awareness, we intend to make a documentary abut a seriously unattended topic ' Male rape'. So, I wanted to ask about the laws regarding this issue in india. Are there any laws and if yes then what is the punishment. It will be kindly helpful if you answer me back.

Advocate Rakshita Mishra answered
if male is minor /under 18 then yes it is came under rape and provisions regarding rape of minor child is came under POCSO act it is non bailable offence if accused did sexual Assult with victim, u can file a FIR on behalf of minor child

Q: Wife asking for divorce with aligation

My wife looking for divorcing me as getting influence by in laws, as they play major part. Now she is threatened me of using a false allegations for divorce. I have a daughter, and as of now looking for job as well. Kindly guide, wife is also educated.

Advocate Rakshita Mishra answered
firstly tell me what u want ..if u want to stay with her then Talk with her and soult out ur issues .but if u don't want to live with her so u can also file a case under sec 13 ...or if u want to live with her then go for section 9 restitution of conjugal rights.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakshita Mishra

Can Advocate Rakshita Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakshita Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshita Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Rakshita Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshita Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakshita Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshita Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakshita Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakshita Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakshita Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakshita Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakshita Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.