One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhansi - Advocate Rakesh Srivastava

Advocate Rakesh Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Jhansi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rakesh Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rakesh Srivastava's office is in District Court, Jhansi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakesh Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Srivastava Procedure to rectify date mentioned in the FIR Fake case against my family by an advocate