One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hajipur - Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDaudnagar, Hajipur
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajneesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajneesh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajneesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2012. He is the member of the Hajipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/121/2012

Popular Reviews

Ajeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rajneesh Kumar's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter. Ok
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Q: Dishonest encroachment of land by cosines

Dear Sir, Almost 50 years back ,landed property was well divided among my father and 2 uncles. My father and also both my uncles are no more now.During the period, when they were surviving both uncles sold almost 65-70% stake of the their share of land. There is no document available to show that property were divided .All happened orally or may have been based on panchnama. We do not have evidence to show .Payment of rent of the land was made time to time jointly. Now, my cosines are claiming of shortfall in their stake of land and also encroaching land segment of my share forcefully and dishonestly falsely implicating me to have some more share. Please, advice us what to do. Regards.

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
aapka land sambandhi bahut hi purana mamla hai isliye aap Jana take sambhao ho sake document ke sath aap hamse phone par contact karke mere office par mile taking mai aapkesare documents ka or aapke pariwar ke bare me jankari hasil kar saku. taki mai aapko sahi rai de saku.

Q: Remedy in case father wants to transfer the house to the son

Mere papa ke name pe gaya city me ek ghar hai jisko mei khud banwa kar di thi kal tak o bolte the ki dege lekin ab nahi dena chate hai.ab nuke 2 beta hai jis me ek beta ko dena chate hai .mera scholar nahi hai plese help.

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
hi sir aapka ye pariwarik matter hai .uske liye aapko hamse Milan hoga tatpashchat mai aapke pariwar ke bare me sampurn jankari hasil karunga tab jakar mai kao vi kanuni rai de paunga. uske liye aapko hamare dera par aakar milna hoga.

Q: Regarding share in property that my father bought in mothers name

We are 3 brother and 2 Sister. My father died in Feb. 2013.Now my mother live with family of my elder and younger brother and my 2 Sister are married ,live with his husband.When my father was alive he purchase many property (land)in my mother name.Now he was not alive and due to influence of my elder and younger brother ,my mother denied to give share of that property to what I can do.I am Hindu and live in Patna any legal procedure to get my share..

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
please aap mere office me land sambandhi document lekar aaiye uske bad mai aapka document ka ablokan karunga or ablokan karne ke bad hi mai aapko buses rai de paunga. uske bad mai aapko batlaunga ki kis tarike she legal step uthaye taking aapko nayai mil sake

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Can Advocate Rajneesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajneesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajneesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.